Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Pub??

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Have a look for the Blue Parrott by the roundabout in the city centre. Been there a couple of times before. Cracking place. Im sure [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] will agree

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Have a look for the Blue Parrott by the roundabout in the city centre. Been there a couple of times before. Cracking place. Im sure [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] will agree

A bit modern, but then that is Milton Keynes all over.

Nice and big, lots of TV's, craft beer, real ale, continental lager and a match day barbecue.

portway

Mar 31, 2009
Good to see the excitement building for the trip
to Magnificent MK. Enjoy it's a magnificent place surrounded by excellent facilities, old pubs in StonyStratford, Woburn, Newport Pagnell etc. Bletchley is as tough as old boots. Can thoroughly recommend the Lakes Estate though.MK Central the 'Hub' (very NYC) Look forward to seeing such an iconic club as the 'Albion' in town.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fair play your comment literally made me LOL ha ha ha :thumbsup:
It's just such a sad image I'm amazed no one else had picked up on it.

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
I'm sure your criticism of drinking establishments around Stadium MK are justified, however as I recall, there isn't exactly a massive choice of watering holes around the Amex either?

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I'm sure your criticism of drinking establishments around Stadium MK are justified, however as I recall, there isn't exactly a massive choice of watering holes around the Amex either?

Lewes superb pubs throughout the town 5 minute train in covered by your match ticket

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Any idea what the beer is like in the ground? If you can get a decent pint on the concourse I might just head there.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Any idea what the beer is like in the ground? If you can get a decent pint on the concourse I might just head there.
If they are serving alcohol at all, it is apparently bottles of carlsberg or tins of tetleys. So not really a decent pint.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In Chequers and crap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here