Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not really. I appreciate as NSC's official account for The Conservative and Unionist Party, Activate and Vote Leave you're towing the official line too, but you know as well as I do Farage was merely stating publicly what the other public school, Euro sceptic, odd-balls, who are Tories were saying privately, hence the interest. 'Nothing's agreed until everything's agreed' appears to be the official line they'e taking for now, but you know what's coming down the line eventually.............

Those Euro sceptic odd-balls have got a decision to make though - go against their principles or risk bringing down the Conservative and Unionist Government at some point by stabbing May in the back and risk Jeremy Corbyn et al that you're so obsessed about getting into Downing Street. In fact, the oncoming situation is best summed up by the greatest freakoid ever to lead UKIP -

It's always a bad day for Remoaners and Corbynistas when the UK has a positive outcome. :D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You guy's just lurch from one impending doom to another, of course recent events have kind of knocked the wind out of your sails and so you are back to the UK not accessing drugs for cancer, one of your more inappropriate scare stories.

It's like a drug for you guy's if, you seem not able to function unless you can add utterly depressing consequences of Brexit and post it on here, schizophrenically shifting from one failed prediction to another, its like a AA meeting of like minded loons.

This is clearly not written by you. Go on, where have you cut-and-pasted this from?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If you guys had never mentioned leaving without paying a bean and relying on WTO rules for trading, we would not have mentioned grounded planes. The cancer (and other diseases) treatment will be affected with even a Canada or Swiss type deal, who on average get new treatments about 6 months later than the EU or US do.

You have been promising an inevitable Brexit based recession since the referendum vote, still going to happen? Even if we left without a broad deal the grounded planes suggestions were absurd. Of course you have no idea what any future deal will look like so no idea on the impact re cancer treatments .. using this one was a particular low point.

:nono:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You have been promising an inevitable Brexit based recession since the referendum vote, still going to happen? Even if we left without a broad deal the grounded planes suggestions were absurd. Of course you have no idea what any future deal will look like so no idea on the impact re cancer treatments .. using this one was a particular low point.

Looking at the empirical information out there, it’s a genuine concern which should be raised. To simply dismiss it in the flippant manner you have is low. But the sun will shine brighter tomorrow has been your feeble argument all along.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

And a quick Google shows this is a concern with cancer sufferers. Excuse me, but I’d rather sympathise with their concerns than listen to a vacuous Little Englander.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Looking at the empirical information out there, it’s a genuine concern which should be raised. To simply dismiss it in the flippant manner you have is low. But the sun will shine brighter tomorrow has been your feeble argument all along.

Empirical information relating to a final deal that no one knows the details of ... brilliant. My argument all along has been a mutually beneficial deal is more likely than not and the endless ill informed grizzling and scaremongering has been embarrasing.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And a quick Google shows this is a concern with cancer sufferers. Excuse me, but I’d rather sympathise with their concerns than listen to a vacuous Little Englander.

Well it would be if they had read or seen the scaremongering. For sympathise see use their concerns to run this country down as per usual. :nono:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Empirical information relating to a final deal that no one knows the details of ... brilliant.

Correct. The problem is exactly that no one knows.....which is what causing anxiety amongst cancer patients. But you know this so please stop your stupid charade.

Now, you might be fit and healthy with a nice pension but many are not. And I sympathise with these people ahead of a smug Little Englander.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well it would be if they had read or seen the scaremongering. For sympathise see use their concerns to run this country down as per usual. :nono:

Share is the word you’re looking for. And I don’t need to run Britain down...the Tories are doing a fine job of making the country a laughing stock without my assistance.....how many red lines have now been crossed? How many areas have they caved in on?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Correct. The problem is exactly that no one knows.....which is what causing anxiety amongst cancer patients. But you know this so please stop your stupid charade.

Now, you might be fit and healthy with a nice pension but many are not. And I sympathise with these people ahead of a smug Little Englander.

Exactly, if you want to exploit Cancer to further your argument be damn sure you know there will be a negative impact before scaring the vulnerable and sick.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Exactly, if you want to exploit Cancer to further your argument be damn sure you know there will be a negative impact before scaring the vulnerable and sick.

I’m merely relaying their concerns. It’s a discussion which needs to be had, and they’re making it. It’s a simple fact that outside of the EU and FDA it takes longer. I agree we don’t know what deal the UK will get but what can you say, beyond a patronizing “everything will be fine” to reassure them? I don’t have any confidence is this absolute shower of shit which runs the country; over to you to reassure us.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I’m merely relaying their concerns. It’s a discussion which needs to be had, and they’re making it. It’s a simple fact that outside of the EU and FDA it takes longer. I agree we don’t know what deal the UK will get but what can you say, beyond a patronizing “everything will be fine” to reassure them? I don’t have any confidence is this absolute shower of shit which runs the country; over to you to reassure us.

Well that's very magnanimous of you and here was I thinking you just seize on any issue to attack either Brexit/UK/Government. Putting quotes around 'everything will be fine' doesn't make it my position anymore than strawmanning my position to everthing will be sunny uplands after Brexit. See previous answer - be damn sure you know there will be a negative impact before scaring the vulnerable and sick.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hasn't that miserable drunk caught who has been nobbing his missus yet?Wish he would support some team from his homeland and leave us in peace.NSC might be short of three members after he went,but would be a much nicer place.Surely Hertha BSC have a chat site they could infest!:bigwave:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think I would rather admit to being a bullshitter, than plying teenage boys with drinks, your choice though.

Working nights,BaldEagle?Think all the paedophiles in the UK come from the Crawley area,don't they?If you had bothered to read my post,difficult for someone obviously self-educated like you,I said the players were buying us drinks.Perhaps you could find somebody to explain that to you.:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hasn't that miserable drunk caught who has been nobbing his missus yet?Wish he would support some team from his homeland and leave us in peace.NSC might be short of three members after he went,but would be a much nicer place.Surely Hertha BSC have a chat site they could infest!:bigwave:

I’m hung over...I was out drinking with Franz Beckenbaur and Gerd Müller last night :lolol:

#Bullshitter

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Working nights,BaldEagle?Think all the paedophiles in the UK come from the Crawley area,don't they?If you had bothered to read my post,difficult for someone obviously self-educated like you,I said the players were buying us drinks.Perhaps you could find somebody to explain that to you.:lolol:

Yes. We all believe you that a 15 year old Bryan Robson was buying you drinks all night.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
If our new drug research hubs,the ones with all that US and German investment,find a miracle cancer cure,does that mean Europe will have to wait till it's been approved?Why do these sad people bring up things like cancer drugs into the argument,sick mentalists?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yes. We all believe you that a 15 year old Bryan Robson was buying you drinks all night.

Doesn't seem like too many of the 'groovy gang' agree with you yet though,does it?Just your other log-ins.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I’m hung over...I was out drinking with Franz Beckenbaur and Gerd Müller last night :lolol:

#Bullshitter

I did have a headache this morning,but unlike yours it was musically induced.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here