Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Gross and Schelotto off and Baldock and March on. Not in the 70th minute though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Right, the stream is a minute or so behind so no more clicking on here for me.

D

Deleted member 2719

Only chance in this game I am afraid......Izzy on for Izzy. .......Baldock for Murray......March for Shitteletto

March is on so I would leave Izzy on and have Hemed and Baldock on the pitch together.

The problem we have is we don't like being squeezed on the ball.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Perhaps bong can come on instead of brown and we can play full backs in all wide positions. Gross just jogs around slowly Doing precisely nothing.
Getting Bong on would be truly amazing, considering he's not a substitute! I suppose he could swap shirts and pretend to be Solly March - that could work.........................

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
March has done more in the first 90 seconds he's been on the pitch than Schelotto looked like doing in 90 minutes

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This season was never going to be easy. After the honeymoon period comes the hard graft. Clubs have done their homework on and our fallibility at corners seems to be common knowledge.

Remember how a lot of us went ape when we failed to acquire a striker over the summer. A lot of doom merchants said it was over there and then. Some of us suggested we needed to remain competitive until January and hope that we could do some good business then, as we've generally done well in the January window in the past. We've pretty much done that.

Today notwithstanding, this season is more or less on schedule with where I hoped to be. Just keep Palace below us and I'm easily pleased. :)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's not hard to see why Murray has never stepped up in the PL TBH, he's way too slow and lazy to be a success in this league

Over a season I may agree with you but he was scoring up until recently, but we are not getting the quality and type of ball he needs, but fair play to you, he has missed too many chances over the past few games, you have to take those chances or get punished.
Defoe has had 2 chances so far and scored with both, one a goal of the season contender.
Sorry Murray, we need a Defoe in January and someone to get the quality ball to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here