Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Hereford at the Amex.

Unbelievable result to go to Fleetwood and earn a replay. That's more money in the kitty for them as surely BT Sports will show the rematch at Edgar Street.

The progress that they're making I think they'll be a few clubs worried about drawing them in the third round, providing they get through.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
i am one of the old gits who used to be glued to the radio on a Monday morning to listen to the cup draw. Am I only one of the ones left to think it is dreadful the way the cup has been devalued . Used to be the most sort after fixture in world,every body watched it

Agreed .

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm just hoping for the players' sake that we get a 'big' club so they can get some more autographs.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Away to one of the non-league teams still in it would suit me just fine. Are there any non-league teams still in it?

Have you thought this through? A close and small non-league club would send NSC into meltdown over tickets. First tier loyalty points set at 370 and above?
I would prefer one of the big clubs away, so that the increased allocation would enable people to go who have missed out on the League game.
Whatever the size of ground, there should be no loyalty points awarded if it is away.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Millwall away

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wish the draw was tonight. I really dislike it being on the Monday night.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Any home game irrespective of the opposition other than CPFC even Liverpool again to see if we have learnt anything from yesterday.

The worst thing would be for us to get a big team like Liverpool at home, as there would then suddenly be increased pressure and expectation from people that we should field the 'first 11'. Main focus should be the league, with the cups there purely so that fringe players and one's just coming back from injury can get competitive game time. Club, players and fans don't need any distractions away from securing Premiership survival.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here