Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mill road P&R

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Five buses instead of eight apparently. And lots of people only riding, not parking, so too many people at the top for it to be safe. The advice from staff is to complain to the club. A lot of very unhappy fans and a lot of lost revenue for the club.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Arrived at 1130 no problems on a bus within 10 mins...

It’s obvious it will fill up early against a localish team...

Get there earlier ... I would rather chill at the ground after a 2 1/2 hour drive than stress about not getting in the P and R and busses.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Get there earlier ... I would rather chill at the ground after a 2 1/2 hour drive than stress about not getting in the P and R and busses.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Did you leave something in the car Andy?

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008

Arrived at 11.35, waited for a bus for 5 mins, only to just miss out on getting on. Told to move on and wait for the next one, only to find another - massive - queue to join ! Ended up waiting around 40 minutes. Barber out :)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Any consolation we are still stuck in Colditz car park aka Bennett’s Field, setting for ‘The Prisoner’ remake. I am absolutely convinced that if they had a traffic cop or two on village way instead of lights then we’d all be away in half time. But the stewards are also fully trained not to use common sense or actually do something other than stand around or point in a bleeding obvious way. ��

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Arrived at 11.35, waited for a bus for 5 mins, only to just miss out on getting on. Told to move on and wait for the next one, only to find another - massive - queue to join ! Ended up waiting around 40 minutes. Barber out :)

Queue back is huge

I’m In the overflow to the overflow of the Bridge car park ..thinking it might be worth hanging around for the Stoke game

Any consolation we are still stuck in Colditz car park aka Bennett’s Field, setting for ‘The Prisoner’ remake. I am absolutely convinced that if they had a traffic cop or two on village way instead of lights then we’d all be away in half time. But the stewards are also fully trained not to use common sense or actually do something other than stand around or point in a bleeding obvious way. ��

Some light entertainment for you :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bridge car park is a fiasco today. We gave it till quarter to four, now been sat in the car for 40 minutes and not a single car anywhere near us has moved. It's not rocket science is it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This is a ****ing joke, back to the university car park from now on.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This is a ****ing joke, back to the university car park from now on.
Crap steward at university car park today, one queue the steward was trying to alternate the flow but the other steward wasn't stopping the other queue so they kept pulling out causing a huge tailback. Usually the stewards are good but this one particular one didn't have a clue.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here