Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I saw someone I know on Facebook before the game post pictures of proper fans, proper atmosphere etc (dig at us).... do proper fans BOO their team off first game of the season ?

On the MOTD highlights there were a few people in the palace end with their phones and iPads out filming the Huddersfield players celebrating. Could not possibly be plastics or tourists as Palace have the most loyal and noisy fans the world has ever seen

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On the MOTD highlights there were a few people in the palace end with their phones and iPads out filming the Huddersfield players celebrating. Could not possibly be plastics or tourists as Palace have the most loyal and noisy fans the world has ever seen

All true as I noticed it as well, I'm sure one of the young'uns could even do the photo thing as proof.

Not that it's needed as currently we could write what we damn well please about them, there doesn't seem to be many about at the moment.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I noticed that on Goals on Sunday. Very odd. I'll be saving that so when the inevitable happens of Brighton fans taking photos of Lukaku at the Amex and the gobby lot resurface ...

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not flying a flag for anyone. My feeling, and it is just my feeling, is that we shouldn't be taking the Mick out of anyone until we've proved ourselves in the PL. No point setting ourselves up for a fall. Especially with Palace wankers. Finishing your exam before anyone else doesn't mean you've passed. Let's not do a conga out of the exam hall just yet.
That's all.

Exactly. If they stay up and we go down, who will be laughing then?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

That's the chance you take, It's football. Why not enjoy this moment instead of worrying about what might happen in the future?

For me any chance i get to laugh at that lot i will and it doesn't happen often!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where is the Raver ? Has he put in an appearance on this thread?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Not flying a flag for anyone. My feeling, and it is just my feeling, is that we shouldn't be taking the Mick out of anyone until we've proved ourselves in the PL. No point setting ourselves up for a fall. Especially with Palace wankers. Finishing your exam before anyone else doesn't mean you've passed. Let's not do a conga out of the exam hall just yet.
That's all.

You are of course absolutely correct.

But Palace just lost 3-0 at home to a team that finished the last Championship season with a negative goal difference and just about stumbled into the play-offs! You've got to have a heart of stone not to piss yourself laughing.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
That's all.

It should be imprinted in your BHA DNA that we should always be taking the p*ss out of Palace at every given opportunity. It will be a long season and the muppet show will be back when we have humilitating results.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It should be imprinted in your BHA DNA that we should always be taking the p*ss out of Palace at every given opportunity. It will be a long season and the muppet show will be back when we have humilitating results.

Go for it. I'll hold my water until we have some credentials in the PL.
Down with Palace, blah blah etc etc. Hmm.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When I'm bothered enough by the thought of that to create a new username and deny that I was ever the old one, I'll be sure to ask for your advice.
What was the previous user name?
We can't go the entire season without enjoying any good moments, just because we might get relegated.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
We were all over the place at the back, Plenty to do on the training pitch this week.

Huddersfield looked well organised and they all knew the plan, They looked good, Fair play to them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here