Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

11 years to get to 1,000

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I look at NSC pretty much every day but I don't post that much. I guess that's why it's taken me 11 years to reach 1,000.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Have to say I lost an identity and "posts" a few years back and took a good twelve months or so away from here and all I really missed was the transfer gossip and offering lifts to matches if I had a spare seat. Just lately the posts on here, including mine, are making me think it's time to retire again!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hornblower - NSC's answer to Mudassar Nazar (the slowest test centurion ever, Pakistan, late '70s):

"Then the moment arrived. Mudassar eventually reached the magic three-figure mark in 419 balls and 557 minutes. Both records stand unvanquished today, and given the pace at which runs are scored these days, it’s nigh impossible that anyone would ever break these records."

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Hornblower - NSC's answer to Mudassar Nazar (the slowest test centurion ever, Pakistan, late '70s):

"Then the moment arrived. Mudassar eventually reached the magic three-figure mark in 419 balls and 557 minutes. Both records stand unvanquished today, and given the pace at which runs are scored these days, it’s nigh impossible that anyone would ever break these records."

Do I hold the record for longest membership of NSC with the fewest posts? That would be very exciting.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I look at NSC pretty much every day but I don't post that much. I guess that's why it's taken me 11 years to reach 1,000.

Probably to do with us being crap and playing at withdean which has kept loads of posters post count down but now have exploded since we've moved to Falmer and being in the championship. If we was still at Withdean playing crap footy then you'd not be here now, just saying like.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
There surely must be Jul03 people with fewer posts?

MODS - earn your money and check for [MENTION=242]Hornblower[/MENTION].

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Probably to do with us being crap and playing at withdean which has kept loads of posters post count down but now have exploded since we've moved to Falmer and being in the championship. If we was still at Withdean playing crap footy then you'd not be here now, just saying like.

In all due respect, does your comment make sense? He WAS here 11 years ago. We WERE at Withdean then.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

I think you'll find he was - and you weren't

Tenngull

Sep 15, 2003
Tennessee
Do I hold the record for longest membership of NSC with the fewest posts? That would be very exciting.

Nowhere near! This is my 76th post since 2003! A mixture of feeling too remote to have anything meaningful to contribute and a combination of being ignored/slagged off when I do bother! Still visit NSC a couple of times a day through!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here