Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa to Celtic rumour ??

jamesy's

Mar 3, 2009
I think you should either get back to playing your play station or get a girl friend. No evidence of this so called bullshit anywhere
With Samaras on his way out, heard earlier Leo is top of celtics wish list.

Bullshit I reckon !!

Would be happy with a swap though ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Heard where?

Probably people putting 2 & 2 together and making 5, with the Celtic scouts at the Amex on Saturday, this has been confirmed by many different people, samaras out of contract at the end of the season, Brighton looking for more than one striker and it is silly season, it's not beyond the realms of impossibility !!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I think you should either get back to playing your play station or get a girl friend. No evidence of this so called bullshit anywhere

Only passing on what I heard, like I said in my op, I am assuming you can read ? I said it sounds like bullshit!!

But is it that unbelievable ??

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I heard he was going to Ayr United to replace their striker who's been suspended for betting on Ayr games.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
So well sell on the basis of 1 game?

Blimey I had better get rid of all my players in my boys team after we lost 7-2 then!

I think he means that Ulloa's performance will reduce their interest in him but while I don't buy into the rumour, any scouts worth their salt wouldn't be put off by one bad game.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

Blimey I had better get rid of all my players in my boys team after we lost 7-2 then!

He meant that it was good he played sh@t while being watched, hopefully put the scouts off

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

I think you have misunderstood my post. I meant good that the scout watched him last Saturday as he played sh1t and they wouldn't have been impressed ergo not bid! Loses a bit when you have to explain it I guess.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
If we lose Ulloa we'll have no established strikers, just an injured CMS and a few new boys! We're still light on strikers anyway, so I can't see Ulloa going anywhere.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If we lose Ulloa we'll have no established strikers, just an injured CMS and a few new boys! We're still light on strikers anyway, so I can't see Ulloa going anywhere.

Nothing would surprise me in this transfer window.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here