Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This has divided the country and Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, it has divided towns and cities and families. I genuinely think it will take many years for it all to subside and be forgotten. .

And Tony Blair has just been on the telly box recognising another vote will cause even more divisiveness but it should go ahead anyway because we are already at each others throats.......what a bellend

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
before you were suggesting no system existed, so really we're talking scaling solutions. the volume would be ~x2. i would hope that any IT system can scale to x2, even if if efficiency was not linear.

If we continued to trade under the EU WTO rules, you are right it may 'simply' be a scaling issue.

Do you see the problem with the statement above ?

(And I don't know about the existing system in place, but I do know that doubling the capacity of the Government gateway or Universal Credits may be a littlle more complex than many would assume)

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Is your crystal ball broken again? Only recently you said there were three choices, now you seem to have lost one and down to two.
Plus remainers previously have said that amongst other things a soft brexit would be remaining members of the single market and keeping EU freedom of movement after the final separation when the transition ends
What makes you think these two things will stay in place post transition if you think its the softest of soft brexits. If these things are ending it must by some remainer definitions be a hard brexit.
Fully aware remainers have continually moved the goal posts of definition as they were forced to accept realities.

Ah no answer again.........What makes you think post implementation we are keeping the soft brexit options of free movement and membership of the single market

It's very kind of you to offer me the role of 'Spokesman for all remainers' but I'm afraid I really haven't the time. Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It's very kind of you to offer me the role of 'Spokesman for all remainers' but I'm afraid I really haven't the time. Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Im not, simply pointing out your belief of a soft brexit (where single market membership and free movement are kept according to remainer definitions ) is something you have invented in your head, just further proof you dont know what you are talking about. Your crystal ball is telling you all sorts of nonsense.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, I clicked through on about half a dozen but every statement on there is from the view of the EU. It's an EU published page.

Ok here is a British radio station pointing out the press lies, and why some people hate the EU. None of these headlines are true, but were published in papers.

[tweet]1062680888536903681[/tweet]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
In other news, I see Germany is now having economic difficulties (contracting economy) as well as their ongoing political weakness. Vaguely amusing that despite all our issues the UK now has the strongest growth compared to the major european economies (Germany, France and Italy) ... how many 'experts' forecast that I wonder.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Oh dear 2P. Did you really just suggest that NATO would not (or could not) respond to the Falkands invasion, simply because it is not IN the North Atlantic? :jester:

Do you have a special map that shows Korea, Afghanistan, Kuwait and Somalia in the North Atlantic?

You are absolutely my favourite poster on this thread. Truly a gift.

Any news on Korea being a NATO operation yet?Or the Bangladeshi troops in NATO?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Dig up 'Any old rubbish'. These are direct quotes from the NATO website. What more reliable source for a summary of NATO activities would you like to suggest?

Seriously, at this stage I'm fast coming to the conclusion that you are simply trolling for a reaction.

Basically you are the Donald Trump of this thread.

1. Say something stupid
2, Be proved wrong.
3. Call the proof fake news, and stick your fingers in your ears.
4. Repeat.

Hans. At the risk of upsetting the old goat...… There's no fool like an old fool!!!!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Im not, simply pointing out your belief of a soft brexit (where single market membership and free movement are kept according to remainer definitions ) is something you have invented in your head, just further proof you dont know what you are talking about. Your crystal ball is telling you all sorts of nonsense.

And your belief of Brexit, where we have another 350 million a week on NHS funding, we will have the easiest deal in history and they need us more than we need them (according to leaver definitions) is something you have invented in your head, just further proof you dont know what you are talking about.

It really is a shit argument isn't it ?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Dig up 'Any old rubbish'. These are direct quotes from the NATO website. What more reliable source for a summary of NATO activities would you like to suggest?

Seriously, at this stage I'm fast coming to the conclusion that you are simply trolling for a reaction.

Basically you are the Donald Trump of this thread.

1. Say something stupid
2, Be proved wrong.
3. Call the proof fake news, and stick your fingers in your ears.
4. Repeat.

You ever look in the mirror?Korea in the NATO theatre.Next door to Turkey?You love dishing it out,but don't like getting it back.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hans. At the risk of upsetting the old goat...… There's no fool like an old fool!!!!!

I dare say by your standards there were plenty of old fools in Korea,but not in NATO.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
They do indeed deal with the rest of the world and the EU. And when we leave the EU

Any trade that they have with the EU will need to default to trade processes, schedules and quotas for the rest of the world.
Any trade which is currently under the EU WTO schedules and quotas that we operate will need to default to trade processes, schedules and quotas for the rest of the world.

Those processes, schedules and quotas for the rest of the world are the ones that we haven't even started negotiating yet :facepalm:

Then how do we trade with the rest of the World at the moment?Why do we need extra lorry parks at ports that do little trade with the EU?To say there is nothing in place to deal with the WTO is absolute rubbish,and you know it.Did you borrow your crystal ball from this clown?Would explain a lot.

cyclops.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
'Let me be clear' 'In the nations interest' 'Strong and stable' 'Taking back control' zzzzzzz

" Nothing has changed "

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any news on Korea being a NATO operation yet?Or the Bangladeshi troops in NATO?

dribble.

Seriously, you're an idiot.

You were an idiot when you tried to pretend that 'American beef' meant Argentine.
You were an idiot when you failed to grasp the economies of scale / trading bloc / baked beans analogy.
And once again, you're an idiot here.

I'm done trying to debate with you, you thick troll. Like Trump, you will never, ever, be wrong. Your fragile ego simply won't allow it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here