Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tony Bloom's horses running thread

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I've done a £20 e/w double. Got 7/1 and 9/1.

Haven't had a bet on the gee-gees so far this year, and if this one loses - I won't be having any more as my 'pot' will be as empty as a hermit's social diary...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
7's and 10's in W.Hills

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Both drifting, 8’s and 12’s respectively. Never a good sign with Tony’s horses... think I’ll be leaving them both alone today but good luck to those that are on :thumbsup:

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
LB never got into the race with the front runners not coming back to the field. I now fear that Flaming Spear will suffer a similar fate.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
FS came to win the race but not good enough. Probably needs a drop in the handicap to win again in races like this.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Good double, both 11th, I was expecting an equaliser after the 4:30 to give TB a hatrrick of double 1’s

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
1,3,9,10,13 boxed for trifecta punters .......if you fancy withhold to run 2 miles then have a flutter on the melbourne cup....it's 12/1 at the moment ....if it puts in a shift tomorrow it's odds will be halved ....geelong cup usually a good form line into melbourne cup.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
anyone got any tips for the Exeter meet today, I'm heading up Haldon Hill in half an hour.....

You picked one of the thinnest cards of the year unfortunately - 34 declared runners and almost half of them are in the amateurs' handicap hurdle.

Think Still Believing is quite big at 9-4 in the opener though.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Everything is building up nicely down in Oz, anyone on Twitter who wants to keep up to date should give [MENTION=1983]Stuart[/MENTION]RileyRP a follow.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
You picked one of the thinnest cards of the year unfortunately - 34 declared runners and almost half of them are in the amateurs' handicap hurdle.

Think Still Believing is quite big at 9-4 in the opener though.

Yeah, ground so firm it seems like most of the chasers stayed away, just 2 riders in their showcase race which was a shame. Mind you, no wonder Richard Johnson is champion jockey if he can keep picking off races with 2 or 3 riders, and Bradford Bridge was a lovely horse. Still Believing won nicely, otherwise it was mainly the favourites, and I was fortunate to pick the winner in the amateurs handicap hurdle to make it a good day for me.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yeah, ground so firm it seems like most of the chasers stayed away, just 2 riders in their showcase race which was a shame. Mind you, no wonder Richard Johnson is champion jockey if he can keep picking off races with 2 or 3 riders, and Bradford Bridge was a lovely horse. Still Believing won nicely, otherwise it was mainly the favourites, and I was fortunate to pick the winner in the amateurs handicap hurdle to make it a good day for me.

Can't beat a bit of after timing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here