Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
AicXiTN.gif

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Theres little about it I dont like. Its been a solace for me through some tricky times, I have met some virtual friends who PM and maybe I will meet in real life, and I love the fact that it is so much more than a footy forum. Anyone saying it is like mumsnet can shut up. I spend a lot of time on here, cant be arsed with politics threads etc perhaps more should get moved to other stuff, but probably not its well moderated and a thankless task I guess

It's sad I know but I have deleted all social media and my life would be a bit or quite a lot crapper without NSC at the moment. I just got a project done with an NSCrs kind help and its hopefully getting rolled out over the midlands to help people in need. There isnt too much not to like about the site.

Oh annd the BBS can **** off slagging Bozza off and calling us North Stand Korea, try even posting there out the away end. I like it that away fans are welcome

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Theres little about it I dont like. Its been a solace for me through some tricky times, I have met some virtual friends who PM and maybe I will meet in real life, and I love the fact that it is so much more than a footy forum. Anyone saying it is like mumsnet can shut up. I spend a lot of time on here, cant be arsed with politics threads etc perhaps more should get moved to other stuff, but probably not its well moderated and a thankless task I guess

It's sad I know but I have deleted all social media and my life would be a bit or quite a lot crapper without NSC at the moment. I just got a project done with an NSCrs kind help and its hopefully getting rolled out over the midlands to help people in need. There isnt too much not to like about the site.

Oh annd the BBS can **** off slagging Bozza off and calling us North Stand Korea, try even posting there out the away end. I like it that away fans are welcome

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

And that is more important than anything, people here will help at the drop of a hat, which I find fantastic all the time I see/read it.

I run a forum, have done for nearly 20 years, it used to be extremely busy, it isn't any more, social media overtook it, I gave up, but left it running for the core base. But in the day, we did so much for charity, playing footy matches, etc, I was proud as punch to own it. I also met many people through it, many I call good friends now.

This place does exactly the same thing on a larger scale. And I'm sure helps many, many people.

el punal

Well said! :salute:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh and by the way, anyone that puts a :moo: in their post, quite simply, has a small cock.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
annd the BBS can **** off slagging Bozza off and calling us North Stand Korea, try even posting there out the away end. I like it that away fans are welcome

Is that what they say?

I’m not sure anything has ever been truly censored on NSC. Certainly, we’ve never tried to pretend that something isn’t happening.

Unfortunately NSC is under a BHAFC microscope. When “legal stuff” happens to people close to the football club NSC discussions about it are examined in the finest detail. That means that NSCers and/or me have the risk of serious legal shit coming in our direction.

I give no apology for trying to protect others from themselves any more than I would apologise for trying to look after my own arse.

I’ve had Palace fans threaten my family repeatedly. I’m told their forum published my home address. The two things are probably not unrelated.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Is that what they say?

I’m not sure anything has ever been truly censored on NSC. Certainly, we’ve never tried to pretend that something isn’t happening.

Unfortunately NSC is under a BHAFC microscope. When “legal stuff” happens to people close to the football club NSC discussions about it are examined in the finest detail. That means that NSCers and/or me have the risk of serious legal shit coming in our direction.

I give no apology for trying to protect others from themselves any more than I would apologise for trying to look after my own arse.

I’ve had Palace fans threaten my family repeatedly. I’m told their forum published my home address. The two things are probably not unrelated.

Yes yes it is

Sorry to hear that there are some mindless morons out there in all walks of life hey. I pop in there every now and then and havent seen anything personal released about you except what I said and you are a dictator/**** or something. They are just jealous

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here