Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
In order to 'build a good team', you actually have to sign decent players. Guita is okay but you've reached point now where a free transfer for Max Meyer is all you can manage. Hardly 'building' anything, I would say.

The window hasn't closed yet .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm not worried in the slightest , wilf is staying as he can see what we're building here .

Pie in the sky stand?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The loan window is also still open . we've got 2 good uns lined up .

Who are they Doogle? Surely the lack of investment coupled with the well documented accounts issues must have alarm bells ringing? Let alone the info I got given that I shared...!

Still, at least those spotty embarrassing teenagers have gone :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] 's absolute faith in Parish and Co is quite endearing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not worried in the slightest , wilf is staying as he can see what we're building here .

Oh, so it's no longer a case that you'll try to keep hold of him for another year, but he's now pledged his long-term future to Palace. Great news for you guys. Where was this reported?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh, so it's no longer a case that you'll try to keep hold of him for another year, but he's now pledged his long-term future to Palace. Great news for you guys. Where was this reported?

That big porky pie in the sky

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Who are they Doogle? Surely the lack of investment coupled with the well documented accounts issues must have alarm bells ringing? Let alone the info I got given that I shared...!

Still, at least those spotty embarrassing teenagers have gone :)

No idea who the loans are, but Guiata and Meyer would respresent two very exciting signings. I don't think anyone at Palace will be complaining about a transfer window in which we sign two players of that quality, potentially loan a couple more and keep Zaha.

Ed Malyon in the Indy has said that Zaha won't be leaving this summer. This doesn't mean that he has promised to stay for ever and ever, but it's bloody good news anyway :clap2:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...w-cheikou-kouyate-wilfried-zaha-a8472851.html

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Damn I hope you keep Wilf... I fear for you both if he leaves

Some sort of helpline will need to be set up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here