Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
WS’s last two posts being a prime example. Not addressing the post or the topic. Just waiting to pounce on a poster who has posted things they don’t like. What a nasty, nasty piece of work.Pathetic.

Pot kettle and black. You've posted some of the most offensive and abusive posts on this thread and suddenly you're whiter than white ? And that doesn't even touch on your lying Nibble. Or indeed your threats to [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
WS’s last two posts being a prime example. Not addressing the post or the topic. Just waiting to pounce on a poster who has posted things they don’t like. What a nasty, nasty piece of work.Pathetic.

There isn't much wrong with [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] as far as I'm concerned. I have no issue with the way he conducts himself on here, I just disagree with his point of view. You, on the other hand, make me cringe as you fall out with absolutely EVERYBODY on the opposite side, as opposed to simply the axis of Brexit simpletons, led by pastafarian, pretty pink fairy and to a lesser extent, that comedy-legend in his own mind, Two Professors.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
There are a number who go beyond “banter”, beyond a bit of ribbing leavers as “thickos” and get into creepy, deeply personal insult territory. They clearly cannot handle a bit of stick and go straight on the attack. God only knows how they deal with real life because they get very upset on here.
As I said before , this is quite a nasty thread now. The way TP and that Larus character speak to people on here is pathetic.
And it’s no coincidence their posts are full of typos and spelling errors. Thickos.

You’re a dick.

And you're a hypocrite and liar.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There isn't much wrong with [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] as far as I'm concerned. I have no issue with the way he conducts himself on here, I just disagree with his point of view. You, on the other hand, make me cringe as you fall out with absolutely EVERYBODY on the opposite side, as opposed to simply the axis of Brexit simpletons, led by pastafarian, pretty pink fairy and to a lesser extent, that comedy-legend in his own mind, Two Professors.

Simply untrue. You acted like a cock towards me and you didn’t like it one bit that I stood up to you. So button it you clown.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Simply untrue. You acted like a cock towards me and you didn’t like it one bit that I stood up to you. So button it you clown.
I'm sorry, I consider you a limp-wristed drippy little goon. Much like everybody else.

I'm not nibble! Actually I am...NOT.. no I am, actually I'm not. etc etc.

FIVE YEARS OLD

I'm going to beat you up Simster. Watch your back. grrr! etc etc

TODDLER.

You're a cretin.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm sorry, I consider you a limp-wristed drippy little goon. Much like everybody else.

I'm not nibble! Actually I am...NOT.. no I am, actually I'm not. etc etc.

FIVE YEARS OLD

I'm going to beat you up Simster. Watch your back. grrr! etc etc

TODDLER.

You're a cretin.

You really didn’t like being stood up to did you! Still sore about it weeks later. You got called out. Get over it. Get over yourself.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You really didn’t like being stood up to did you! Still sore about it weeks later. You got called out. Get over it. Get over yourself.
This is just noise I'm afraid. I really don't know what you're talking about. You like to tell people to "get over it" though, as you seem to say it all the time. I'm not really sure why.

Pathetic, the lot of you. The Fairy Godfathers. Look how animated you get when someone says something you don’t like to hear. Bunch of toddlers.

This whole thread shows all of us contributors in a very poor light, but to suggest that others are toddlers in comparison to your conduct is absolutely laughable. See my previous post for details. I can only think of two posters who have embarrassed themselves any worse than you on this thread with those two episodes. If you don't agree, I'd be interested to know why.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Pathetic, the lot of you. The Fairy Godfathers. Look how animated you get when someone says something you don’t like to hear. Bunch of toddlers.

:lol: no, pathetic and being a toddler is having dual accounts and lying about it when challenged. It's also pretty pathetic threatening people. And while we're talking about lying .... as Nibble you said you would leave the country if leave won .... how's the move going ? Or was that another lie ?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:lol: no, pathetic and being a toddler is having dual accounts and lying about it when challenged. It's also pretty pathetic threatening people. And while we're talking about lying .... as Nibble you said you would leave the country if leave won .... how's the move going ? Or was that another lie ?

You and Simster concern yourself far too much with what other posters do or say. That’s pathetic. Now, I can see I’ve rather upset you and your chum and I must go and get some sausages under the grill. Had rather a boozy afternoon at the cricket yesterday and my hangover required feeding. Toodle pip.

Flouncy flouncy etc

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
You and Simster concern yourself far too much with what other posters do or say. That’s pathetic. Now, I can see I’ve rather upset you and your chum and I must go and get some sausages under the grill. Had rather a boozy afternoon at the cricket yesterday and my hangover required feeding. Toodle pip.

Flouncy flouncy etc

It's ok, we understand that you lied again.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

LOL
Around this time last year Nibble was still saying he was living abroad and wasnt coming back for 10 years. Clump was living in Shoreham.
They obv cant be the same people.:lol:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?351174-Britain-2027&p=7900794&highlight=#post7900794

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Not all have "been racist" in their statement, but have expressed a racist view, one is pretty and pink, another has or had an avatar mocking a dead Irishman. If you want to trawl the thread for statements by those two, you will find them, I can't be bothered just to prove a point to a **** like you.

I can have a guess at the one of mixed heritage, I could well be wrong but I think he is from Portslade.

I cant be bothered to trawl for racist posts that dont exist either.
Still find it odd you wouldnt bother to report a racist post if you saw one.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
M'mm again. I accept that one man's banter is another man's grievous insult, but are you really sure that 2P was responding to a post that slagged off leavers as being thick? The post he reacted to seemed to be this: "I was in the Adriatic the week before last, HT is in the Balearics this week. Probably the closest you've been to a correct answer on this thread though". Pretty harmless stuff. Most of us have had much worse thrown in our directions - including from 2P in my case.

If you think I have never had any abuse off the remain crew on here,then you are very selective about the posts you read.If you have any complaints,there is a system in place,and I'm sure you will get a very sympathetic hearing,if you speak to the right moderator.Although one of the moderators is just as handy with the insults and abuse as any other remainer.If it all gets too much for you,might I suggest a six month hiatus from this thread and just get back to the footie.Then we can all celebrate Albion's safety in the Prem,in an independent Great Britain.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I cant be bothered to trawl for racist posts that dont exist either.
Still find it odd you wouldnt bother to report a racist post if you saw one.

If someone was being racially abusive, I would have.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's ok, we understand that you lied again.

Never lied on here at all. You saying I have every time you log on doesn't make it any truer.

I had pork and apple with cracked black pepper. I cooked four but could only manage two, such is the nature of "the morning after".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here