Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
One thing we can agree on is I'm a fascist, anti neo Nazi. Where do you stand? Liberal?

I am a Libertarian.

I support freedom of ideas and expression, good or bad. Even if they may be counter to what I believe.

As Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote in her book “The Friends of Voltaire”, “I wholly disapprove of what you say, and will defend to the death your right to say it.”

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
He's been banned from there now. The next flashpoint is in Kentucky.

Its quite depressing they called it off because people were calling for the same level of violence as Charlottesville. The uni rightly have to protect the safety of the staff and students but violence shouldnt win the day.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
These are the people that Tyrone Biggums thinks should go unopposed when they gather.

Parental guidance required.

Thank goodness that some people have the wisdom and the courage to stand up to hate.

By being violent and hateful themselves. Yeah that's going to solve the issue isn't it. Bravo :clap2:

That's not going to inflame the situation at all is it. Not going to lead to people getting injured or killed, oh wait...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I am a Libertarian.

I support freedom of ideas and expression, good or bad. Even if they may be counter to what I believe.

As Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote in her book “The Friends of Voltaire”, “I wholly disapprove of what you say, and will defend to the death your right to say it.”

Absolute bull. Neo Nazism, in America, is about oppression of racial groups to attain white supremacy. If you are not ignorant to that fact, you're evil.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Its quite depressing they called it off because people were calling for the same level of violence as Charlottesville. The uni rightly have to protect the safety of the staff and students but violence shouldnt win the day.

I see your point. Everyone in the US should do an Austria and let the Nazis take control under Herr Trump. After all they don't want people like you saying their violent agitators. Just let them kill as they want. Some of them are good guys.....

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Absolute bull. Neo Nazism, in America, is about oppression of racial groups to attain white supremacy. If you are not ignorant to that fact, you're evil.

Neo-Nazis have no legitimate power to oppress people so your statement is null and void. Are they holding positions of high power? Are they in law making positions? The answer is no, so they aren't influencing anything that can bring about oppression. They will never attain what they seek and that much is painfully obvious.

Right now they are a tiny group of people who are being given a massive platform to promote their bullshit.

These morons have been around for fifty years and never went away. Yet the uneducated masses now seem shocked they exist when they always did.

I'm not evil, i'm just not ignorant to the history of it all.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I see your point. Everyone in the US should do an Austria and let the Nazis take control under Herr Trump. After all they don't want people like you saying their violent agitators. Just let them kill as they want. Some of them are good guys.....

I looked again at what i wrote and it doesnt resemble your interpretation in the slightest.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Why is this the US fault?

If Korea are moving towards long range weapons and potentially nuclear weapons then it's those communist pricks fault not the US. If the US doesn't do something which other of these weak as piss nations will?

Trump can be bashed for many things which is fair enough but now IS the time to start sounding North Korea out.

You want North Korea to have nuclear capabilities? China are the turds to blame in this instance for not reigning in North Korea over all these years.

Do you seriously believe all of that clap trap you are being fed by an entirely brought media , people were once foolish enough to believe Iraq had WOMD, the yanks will use just about any excuse in the book to fulfill an agenda.even if it means having absolute control over the media.
In the past 50 years or so the yanks have carried out untold attacks on foreign soil .. it's purpose either regime change or other money driven motives whereas the North Korean's have carried out none.
i know who i view more of a threat.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Do you seriously believe all of that clap trap you are being fed by an entirely brought media , people were once foolish enough to believe Iraq had WOMD, the yanks will use just about any excuse in the book to fulfill an agenda.even if it means having absolute control over the media.
In the past 50 years or so the yanks have carried out untold attacks on foreign soil .. it's purpose either regime change or other money driven motives whereas the North Korean's have carried out none.
i know who i view more of a threat.

If you say so Kim Jong Un.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

That's not what he said at all.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
I am a Libertarian.

you don't seem to understand / care about the difference between speech and hate crime. saying is not the same as doing. i can't imagine its different in aus

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
By being violent and hateful themselves. Yeah that's going to solve the issue isn't it. Bravo :clap2:

That's not going to inflame the situation at all is it. Not going to lead to people getting injured or killed, oh wait...

In the long term, yes it is. You have to stand up to bullies, even if someone gets hurt, which is always a possibility when the bullies in question are alt-right Nazis (you did listen to them, didn't you?)

Appeasement never works. If you bothered to watch the video, you would have heard them talking about how these rallies are designed to encourage would-be Nazis that they have growing numbers and it is safe to come out of the woodwork. Letting them have their way is like letting a dandelion grow on your lawn when you could have plucked it up. Suddenly you find yourself wondering where the lawnful came from.

Seriously, being scared of inflaming neo-Nazis who wear t-shirts saying "Training to drop communists from helicopters"? You've lost it, mate. You can advocate burying your head in the sand, but it doesn't work.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
you don't seem to understand / care about the difference between speech and hate crime. saying is not the same as doing. i can't imagine its different in aus

I understand it fully.

I agree completely that saying is not the same thing as doing.

Thus I stated if these morons had been allowed to have their silly little protest, say some ridiculous things with next to nobody listening then nobody would have gotten hurt and nobody much would have heard their message.

Yet look how things turned out when hate was met with hate.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
In the long term, yes it is. You have to stand up to bullies, even if someone gets hurt, which is always a possibility when the bullies in question are alt-right Nazis (you did listen to them, didn't you?)

The problem is that in Charlottesville it was two groups of bullies who clashed and someone ended up dead because of it. That need not have happened.

Appeasement never works. If you bothered to watch the video, you would have heard them talking about how these rallies are designed to encourage would-be Nazis that they have growing numbers and it is safe to come out of the woodwork. Letting them have their way is like letting a dandelion grow on your lawn when you could have plucked it up. Suddenly you find yourself wondering where the lawnful came from.

Answer this: Would they have gotten more or less attention if the second mob of idiots never went their looking for conflict?

It's not appeasement and it's not them having their way, it's simply part of living in a society where they can use the same mechanisms as everyone else to hold a rally. The same process that allowed Black Lives Matter to be able to walk down a public street chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon".

Seriously, being scared of inflaming neo-Nazis who wear t-shirts saying "Training to drop communists from helicopters"? You've lost it, mate. You can advocate burying your head in the sand, but it doesn't work.

I'm not burying my head in the sand because I always knew they existed in the US. That people seem shocked and unaware of their presence says a lot about their knowledge of the situation.

And what exactly is the point in inflaming them and the situation by the way? What do you think will be achieved by that?

It's almost like you're baying for violence which would be a pretty hypocritical mentality.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
there's your problem. hate was met with resistance, not hate. you read like trump with that shit

Bullshit.

ANTIFA are scum, just like the Neo-Cons. Anyone who justifies their violence in anyway is part of the problem, not the solution.

You need to educate yourself.

ANTIFA, those who clashed with the Nazis, those who you're trying to paint as some righteous resistance, well this happened...

On June 12, 2017, the New Jersey Department of Homeland Security and Preparedness officially declared Antifa to be a terrorist group

So you were saying?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
If you say so Kim Jong Un.

I get your point, the bloke does at least look the part of an absolute psychopath but in reality that's about as far as it gets. you are listening to the soppy BBC too much,

Have you heard such threats from the bloke himself other than what Trump and the BBC have to say about him. ?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Bullshit.

ANTIFA are scum, just like the Neo-Cons. Anyone who justifies their violence in anyway is part of the problem, not the solution.

You need to educate yourself.

ANTIFA, those who clashed with the Nazis, those who you're trying to paint as some righteous resistance, well this happened...

So you were saying?

ANTIFA are the modern day NAZI end of. evil ba*tards, societies new breed of cancer.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I get your point, the bloke does at least look the part of an absolute psychopath but in reality that's about as far as it gets. you are listening to the soppy BBC too much,

Have you heard such threats from the bloke himself other than what Trump and the BBC have to say about him. ?

I don't listen to the BBC, I read Reuters.

He threatened to nuke Australia in April, so yes, we've heard the threats.

I

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here