Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illegal trader, shamelessly exploiting 5 year old girl, rightly fined by council

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm also split on this. Clearly the Father was there and the table was nowhere near the front of the house. Was this a father helping out a Daughter or a father using his Daughter to make some dosh?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Whilst I agree she should have most certainly applied for her license I think lesson is most certainly not learned. She cried, they let her off. What will that have done to her tiny, developing mind? Later in life she will go straight to the tits and tears routine whenever life gets hard.
And you know what, it'll work while for a while, maybe into her early fifties then her looks will go and she'll be on her own. Sitting on the end of a single bed, or w*nking raft as they're known, in her rented bedsit weeping into her bowl of Super Noodles wishing to God she had just bought that license 45 years ago.
A butterfly flaps its wings in Japan.......

What a charming bloke you are. I guess some woman really did you over for you to hold such a view on the female gender ! I assume you must be single ..... a trip to Asda might help you.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Somebody 'edited' this thread title, right? Presumably so it reflected their take on the story. Bit arrogant, eh?
Agreed - don't often go anywhere near the 'abuse of mod/admin privileges' thing but it's at least edging that way.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
While I agree that this is over the top, it was not the girl that was fined but her father. The fixed penalty notice is clearly made out in his name

dont spoil the story, its an outrage!

but yeah, there are jobsworth council employees, who knew?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
From the girl's point of view it's worked out quite nicely:
- She probably sold a fair few cups of lemonade.
- I bet she didn't have pay for any of the ingredients either.
- Her dad is the one who has had to pay the fine.

All in all, she's probably made a tidy profit to top up her pocket money.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What a charming bloke you are. I guess some woman really did you over for you to hold such a view on the female gender ! I assume you must be single ..... a trip to Asda might help you.

Now, now, don't carry grudges over from other threads.

It's called a sense of humour. You should get one. They're nice.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Got it in one, although I don't have to play the character of a gran, as I am one.

catherine_tate_nan.jpg

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I wonder whether this happens at Twickenham. Not being a fan of the egg chasing game my first visit there was to see Iron Maiden. On the walk to the stadium there must have been at least a half a dozen rather posh houses running little stalls selling burgers etc

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I wonder whether this happens at Twickenham. Not being a fan of the egg chasing game my first visit there was to see Iron Maiden. On the walk to the stadium there must have been at least a half a dozen rather posh houses running little stalls selling burgers etc

I was at that gig. Happens every rugby game too. Wait until we play Arsenal, every resident within half a mile will be selling something from his front garden.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was at that gig. Happens every rugby game too. Wait until we play Arsenal, every resident within half a mile will be selling something from his front garden.
Probably some 'interesting' stuff available from youths on bicycles around Selhurst too!

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Probably some 'interesting' stuff available from youths on bicycles around Selhurst too!

It's a tough area around there I was up in Norwood a week or so back for a delivery and it isn't for the faint hearted let me tell you

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
And you know what, it'll work while for a while, maybe into her early fifties then her looks will go and she'll be on her own. Sitting on the end of a single bed, or w*nking raft as they're known, in her rented bedsit weeping into her bowl of Super Noodles wishing to God she had just bought that license 45 years ago.
A butterfly flaps its wings in Japan.......

First draft of Labelled with Love?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here