Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No
best keep all the loons in one place
Naturally when something horrific happens people go into denial as they don't want to believe the truth, there's been so many cover ups over the years I find it hard to believe there's not a tiny part of people's brain that thinks it could've been organised

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
My dad played football with him which is partly why I started this thread, there's too many fishy unanswered questions for me but each to their own

So you, uneducated in the field of physics, chemistry and engineering beyond a YouTube video is arguing, and expecting answers from people who, largely - uneducated in the field of physics, chemistry and engineering.

Bravo.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Naturally when something horrific happens people go into denial as they don't want to believe the truth, there's been so many cover ups over the years I find it hard to believe there's not a tiny part of people's brain that thinks it could've been organised

Naturally, conspiracy nut jobs are the first the fling insults when their ideas and beliefs are challenged.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So you, uneducated in the field of physics, chemistry and engineering beyond a YouTube video is arguing, and expecting answers from people who, largely - uneducated in the field of physics, chemistry and engineering.

Bravo.
Watch the videos! There are accounts and views from experts and people that were there!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
This is all very well but what about the donkeys?
They're getting away with it again. Wake up people.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Watch the videos! There are accounts and views from experts and people that were there!

"Watch the videos"

I don't have the spare time you clearly have, to watch videos based on basic fallacies and has been debunked, over and over again.

Their reasoning is; i don't understand, so therefore must be government.

Edit: these experts, I assume are all members of a nationally/internationally recognised associations and vetting.

I mean, if someone wanted to create a conspiracy theory, I can read a how to video and express an opinion. If I articulate it it well enough, people will believe me.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
"Watch the videos"

I don't have the spare time you clearly have, to watch videos based on basic flaws and has been debunked, over and over again
Well keep your gob shut then

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland

Bravo.

You remind me of Judy Wood. Making Scientific conclusions from events that happen on faked footage.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why are you so disinclined to believe the official account, but will happily lap up anything that a few YouTube videos tell you?
Ninja sums it up

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I do find it amusing that even some of the biggest tinfoilers on this board aren't going for this one, yet Wrong Direction persists.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Naturally when something horrific happens people go into denial as they don't want to believe the truth,

yes, the truth that 19 fellow humans orchestrated by Osama bin Laden and organised by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed carried out such an unspeakable terrorist act was horrific.
Being unable to grasp this reality does indeed send people into denial........you are evidence of that.
Next you will be saying the video of Bin laden with two of the hijackers Hamza al-Ghamdi and Wail al-Shehri was planted fake evidence.

seriously .....grow up

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That fact alone would have made alarm bells ring for me.

Those were innocent days, when the enemy was communism, and few Amercans had even heard of Muslamia or its capital, Islamisbad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here