Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
As I said, months before all the lifts were out of action getting an "upgrade"

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
The steel would of needed lots of cutting and not just in the lift shafts ,did anyone find any evidence of wiring in the rubble would have been loads

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The steel would of needed lots of cutting and not just in the lift shafts ,did anyone find any evidence of wiring in the rubble would have been loads
Thermite devices wrapped round the steel which explains the molton lava still found burning weeks after the disaster

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
So it's really the Donkeys controlling the population and not the alien lizards after all - Who knew you could learn so much from NSC when 1st signing up to the site

I think he is implying that it is the donkies that are pulling the strings although I'm unsure as to whether they control America or the other lot. Either way I'm going nowhere until this is sorted.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I was always skeptical over the years and maybe only watched one programme on it years ago, but when you're watching ACTUAL structural engineers saying there's no way the buildings should've come down like that, it makes you think hmmm

But surely the people that planned it would have known that?

That's the thing that gets me, they were supposedly intelligent enough to plan the biggest cover up of all time but then overlook the biggest element which would be how the building 'should' collapse.

Surely with a controlled explosion they take out the supports and let gravity take over which is much like happened at 9/11 yet there was the added impact of the floor collapsing on to beams that couldn't support them?

It was unprecedented so how would these engineers know?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
But surely the people that planned it would have known that?

That's the thing that gets me, they were supposedly intelligent enough to plan the biggest cover up of all time but then overlook the biggest element which would be how the building 'should' collapse.

Surely with a controlled explosion they take out the supports and let gravity take over which is much like happened at 9/11 yet there was the added impact of the floor collapsing on to beams that couldn't support them?

It was unprecedented so how would these engineers know?
Say 10,000 people that were there when they came down saw/heard explosions, compare that with millions of people around the world that just believe what the news tells them, it's not a surprise the 10,000 are called nut jobs.

They got lessons, booked time on simulators - fact. Have you really only watched a couple of conspiracy videos for all your knowledge on this!?

In addition, if you have ever actually piloted any type of aircraft you would know that the difficult things are:

Take-off, not really that difficult but the aircraft were already airborne.

Landing safely, where intended, on a runway; most difficult part of any flight but they didn't do that either.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I'm still waiting for the Nostradamus quatrain to conclusively prove this theory...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Money makes the world go around 🎶

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
It is embarrassing that people like ' Wrong Direction' have wasted any education they have received.

People like him fall into the same category as ISIS, Right wing extremists, etc etc etc

All of them gullible idiots, that given enough time and attention can infect others with their idiocy.

The lad needs to switch off his computer, take a calming tablet and go to bed.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I'm with [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] I love conspiracy theories but for the US Government to pull this off would have involved 100's of people, not one of which seems to have had a guilt trip since and owned up.

Something has never sat quite right with the Pentagon plane though but I'm probably not the one to come up with the answer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Watch the video of it coming down u pleb, before 9/11 no building in history had ever collapsed due to fire

Is there any need to be quite so rude?

Incidentally, what qualifications do you have to allow you to make an authoratitive assessmnt of 911, reach a credible conclusion, then share it all with us? Are you a civil engineer with a military or secret service background? It is OK to have a strongly held opinion basd on research on youtube and having watched a channel 5 documntary, and, yes, share it by all means. But there is no need to be so effing vehement. Who knows - you might be wrong.

FFS.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Is there any need to be quite so rude?

Incidentally, what qualifications do you have to allow you to make an authoratitive assessmnt of 911, reach a credible conclusion, then share it all with us? Are you a civil engineer with a military or secret service background? It is OK to have a strongly held opinion basd on research on youtube and having watched a channel 5 documntary, and, yes, share it by all means. But there is no need to be so effing vehement. Who knows - you might be wrong.

FFS.
Who pissed in your cheerios this morning? [emoji53]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here