Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New away kit

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Excellent reveal (definitely planned) for a pretty poor looking away kit.

But the home shirt is so swoonsome this year that it really doesn't matter.

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
i'm thinking this isnt the away kit.....the 'alternative kit' is like the orangey one we had that we have hardly worn....

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Separate thread for the "hate the kit" commentators who then state "never by a kit".....

Great marketing, especially when we have had 6 days to spot it.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
For anyone that works with PDFs, and knows what it's like if you convert RGB colours to CMYK in Acrobat, that's the washed out colour that this shirt looks like! Not sure if the colours will actually be a bit more vibrant than the video is showing.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
i'm thinking this isnt the away kit.....the 'alternative kit' is like the orangey one we had that we have hardly worn....

They did call it the away kit in the tweet & the video title, I think it's more that we'll be wearing a good share of the black kit & this yellow kit as an away kit next season. I can't see us having 4 kits.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Did they put BHA badges on a Norwich kit or something? If the arms weren't green (or green looking, whatever) then it may work.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Oh. What colour is it? It looks green to me

IMG7039_1200x1200_w.jpg

I would call it 'yellow sludge'

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It does seem like we have two 'marmite' kits this season :lolol:

Personally I love the home kit, and think that whoever OK'd the decision to go with very fine yellow & black stripes on the sleeves on the away kit needs sacking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here