Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend, Who's coming?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
noticed alot of foul throws in the first half, both sides not keeping their feet behind the touch lines...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
That cross from Suttner is the best cross I've seen from a BHA left back possibly ever. The class gap between him and Bong/Poco makes me a very happy chap.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Been really impressed with both the new Germans. Gross looks a real talent with great passing range on both feet. Brown has settled in well. March is on fire at the moment also.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That cross from Suttner is the best cross I've seen from a BHA left back possibly ever. The class gap between him and Bong/Poco makes me a very happy chap.

Best cross ever was Bridge to Orlandi against Newcastle. The run by Bridge was fooking quality

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
We've played some lovely stuff on a tricky pitch and should have had a couple more. Gross, March and Brown looking very tidy with good width provided by the full backs. Stephens poise on the ball also standing out. Get another 15 minutes in and bring in some of the younder lads.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Been really impressed with both the new Germans. Gross looks a real talent with great passing range on both feet. Brown has settled in well. March is on fire at the moment also.

The other guy is Austrian

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here