Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League "fixture release breakfast"

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Just jealous,if 200 hundred people start to gather in Croydon things get set alight,cars turned over and people start walking out of currys with unpaid for flat screen TVs .

There was a riot in Poland the other week. 200 people involved there, too. Police reported that 15 walls were built, six houses painted - and fourteen cars were fully valeted.

images-3.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I've been to this for the last few years. Previously it's been in the home dressing room with a Mullery Q&A and a nice bacon roll. It's been brilliant both times. Mullery does not hold back with his honest opinions! I'm going again this year in the expectation of another great morning!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
just seen this as i catch up with emails. Anyone going?

The wait is nearly over and on wednesday 14th june brighton & hove albion, along with 19 other premier league clubs and their fans, will find out their fixture schedules for the 2017/18 premier league season.

To mark the occasion, we are offering 1901 club members and season-ticket holders the opportunity to celebrate this occasion at the amex with a fixture release breakfast.

The event will take place in the heineken lounge and is limited to just 200 supporters, with tickets available from seagullstickets.com. Doors will open at 7.30am and the event starts with a q&a from 8am, with the fixtures for the season revealed at 9am. Tea, coffee and a light breakfast item will be provided upon arrival.

Tickets are priced at just £2 per person, with one ticket available per fan number.

Tickets for this event are only available online and are not available by phone or in person at the amex. Only those with tickets will be admitted to the event.

Parking will be available to those with a ticket in car park a (bennett's field).

To register for the event click the link below and ensure you are signed in using your unique fan number and password

link >>> https://www.seagullstickets.com/en-gb/categories/commercial?dm_i=2d77,1322a,3imf0a,39nct,1

two quid!!!!!!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Seems as if the opening fixture of our Premier League campaign is not a guaranteed home fixture for a newly-promoted club as some have suggested:

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/15343416.Albion_ask_Premier_League_for_home_opener/

Albion are hoping for a home start to life in the Premier League.

And boss Chris Hughton wants to avoid tackling a lot of the big guns early on.

Anticipation is mounting as the fixtures are unveiled at 9am tomorrow.

The Seagulls have made a special request for their opening game on August 12, 13 or 14 to be at the Amex in recognition of their first appearance in the Premier League and the launch of their first campaign in the top flight since 1983.

Hughton told The Argus: “It’s a big day for any club, but it will be a bigger day for us, a realisation of Premier League football.

“You would like a home fixture (first), but you probably want a fixture list that comes out as a decent spread.

“It can go either way. You can end up having a really difficult start, but as long as there’s an even spread I think we’ll be happy.

“The last thing you want is, on paper, a really difficult start.

“Results breed confidence. For us in the Premier League a decent start will be different to a decent start in the Championship.
“We have to make sure that we are all realistic about the levels we are up against and determining what are good results and what are not good results.”

Albion have asked for an away game on September 30 to avoid a clash with the Stanmer Park Music Festival nearby to the Amex.

D

Deleted User X18H

What sort of an idiot goes to these type of things ?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Don't know whether to have a hard breakfast or soft breakfast tomorrow?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

F**k it have a GUT BUSTING BIG BREAKFAST all washed down with a nice cuppa while basking in the pleasure that is the Premier League fixture list :rave::rave::rave::rave:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Rather like our former goalkeeper, I shall miss the Premier League fixtures as I shall be leaving early for a meeting in Birmingham.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Don't know whether to have a hard breakfast or soft breakfast tomorrow?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Breakfast means breakfast. You should go for a red, white and blue breakfast. Make sure the table you have it on is strong and stable and has a mandate to support the breakfast.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Breakfast means breakfast. You should go for a red, white and blue breakfast. Make sure the table you have it on is strong and stable and has a mandate to support the breakfast.

Wold that include boiled eggs? If so, would you go for the hard or soft egg?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here