Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you SHED a tear if we do it?

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Almost certainly. I'm 49 and for most of my adult life I thought I would not see us in the top division again. If we don't make it this year I'll feel upset but not tearful. We support a fine team anyways

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Had a good old blub at Hereford and I'll most certainly be blubbing like a girl if we do that magical thing. (Not prepared to use the "P" word yet).

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Talking of tears and end of seasons - is there a chance that the Boro game could be Calde's last as a player for us? Feel like I should know but I find myself uncertain about it.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Talking of tears and end of seasons - is there a chance that the Boro game could be Calde's last as a player for us? Feel like I should know but I find myself uncertain about it.

Yes, it could be.

And Bobby's, and even Bruno's ( although it is unthinkable he won't get another contract ).

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not sure. Was lucky enough to experience 78/79, this means more to me though as my son is living it with myself and my Father.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Not sure. Was lucky enough to experience 78/79, this means more to me though as my son is living it with myself and my Father.

like a baby then, with mates who are no longer with us
and will be like a baby now, and a good few for them too, but I am sure they are with us somewhere near

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Erm no, I'll be going berserk but I shan't be crying

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
There is a distinct possibility I might "have something in my eye"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here