Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If March, Hemed, and JFC is the answer...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If Hemed, JFC, March are the answer then the question is undoubtedly...
Who are some of the key players performing in a squad thats on track for our best Div One/Champ season since 1979 ?

At this stage in 2015/16 after 17 games we're

2010/11 - 12 points better off.
2011/12 - 8 points
2012/13 - 10 points
2013/14 - 18 points

Bournemouth had (31) points, Watford (29) and Norwich (26) after 17 games last season. We have 35...

Don't come on here with your positive facts. [MENTION=3674]Fred Oliver - Legend[/MENTION] wants to have a good old moan up. The fact that he's got nothing to moan about is neither here nor there.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Who are some of the key players performing in a squad thats on track for our best Div One/Champ season since 1979 ?

2011/12 - 8 points
2012/13 - 10 points
2013/14 - 18 points

Bournemouth had (31) points, Watford (29) and Norwich (26) after 17 games last season. We have 35...

This post sums it up nicely.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park

2011/12 - 8 points
2012/13 - 10 points
2013/14 - 18 points

Just imagine where we would be if we didn't have so much deadwood to carry, that 4 point lead at the top would of been extended.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I mean they all need replacing from the match day squad, none are good enough for the starting 11 or bench. Keep them all if you want but what's the point in having players that will/are never good enough to be in the starting side. All weak links. As are Holla Chicksen and COG as you point out, but thankfully they are nowhere near the starting 11.

Who is your Premier League team - Chelsea or Man Utd?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Murphy was poor today. He seems to be going through a bad patch form-wise. Based on today's performance it makes you wonder why we fought so hard for his signature.

March was good in patches, but not at his best. And the number of times he lost his footing in the second half ... ridiculous ... did he not have the correct boots on?

And a question about BZ. He was much more effective than Hemed, but was subbed after an hour. That's equal to the longest he's been on the pitch for us this season. Did we sign him knowing he had no more than 60 minutes in him? We needed him for 90 today.

Thought Rosenior played well again. Central midfield was good. Stockdale had a good game. Expected more from Burnley. I guess the fact that we snuffed them out effectively for most of the game shows exactly why we are where we are in the table.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Who is your Premier League team - Chelsea or Man Utd?
Will hopefully be Brighton if Bloom splashes the cash and replaces the weak links and capitalises on the chance we have, unlike the last few times when we finished in the play offs and took backward steps. He has ONE more transfer window to get it right. Now is our big chance, let's not blow it again Tony.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hemed has such a good touch & is very good. Yes he needs to score more and final ball improving but i really like him & think he's been a great signing...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I thought we done a good job today. went to one of the form teams home grounds and made them look very ordinary and come away with a damn good point.

Will hopefully be Brighton if Bloom splashes the cash and replaces the weak links and capitalises on the chance we have, unlike the last few times when we finished in the play offs and took backward steps. He has ONE more transfer window to get it right. Now is our big chance, let's not blow it again Tony.

Nah. Why not just come out and say it?

Bloom - needs replacing.

He obviously hasn't got a clue how to run a football club that will keep you happy.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Nah. Why not just come out and say it?

Bloom - needs replacing.

He obviously hasn't got a clue how to run a football club that will keep you happy.

The thought has crossed my mind, I mean just imagine lumbering us with a ground that we can't afford and costs US money each week. But that's for another day.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Why does Hemed never play 90 mins? He does a huge amount of work but so do others - and in other teams similar players last 90.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Thought Hemed did pretty well today. Don't know if my eyes deceived me but I thought that the keeper got a hand to his effort that Zamora scored from

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
When looking at our bench today i could se we could of been in trouble if the game was going against us.
Luckily it didnt. But jfc imo is defenatlh the weakest link

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
God I hope Bozza closes NSC down for a week when we lose our first game.

And all those moaning about JFC, it was his first game for us since, erm was it Walsall, it was a difficult time for him to come on against an in form team who had won the last three home games and there must be something good about him to play for England

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
LOVE how nobody here can have a discussion and resort to name calling!! Your all just such wonderful people, deluded springs to mind.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
March needs replacing
Hemed needs replacing
JFC needs replacing
Dunk needs replacing
Greer needs replacing (alto played well today)
Baldock needs replacing
Calderon will also need replacing soon.

6/7 players needed.

Now I know you're just a wind up merchant and not worth taking seriously.

Brilliant idea. Totally dismantle a squad that's doing SUPERBLY.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I guess we can't all agree but it's good to see you do with 33% of my post then, nice one Si.
Time for big changes, 6 or 7 replacements needed but Hemed March and JFC must be the first.

Just wondering precisely which 30% you think is agreeing with you. You don't by any chance work in opinion polls for your day-time job, do you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here