Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard SIGNS on LOAN

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Let's hope he likes sitting on the bench. Its where all the other striker loanees start out before fading out of the squad...... :fishing:

I don't think you can compare him to the likes of Obika and Lita from the looks of it!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Love this moody picture

jessie.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I can confirm Lingard was training with the first team today at the Withdean.
Also other observations
Obika works hard and also scored a screamer, Kemy strolls around the pitch (and does not seem to be an accepted part of the team, a bit of a loner). Calde by far puts in the most effort for the whole 2 hours. Solly continually impresses with his control and movement with the ball.:

None of this surprises me, particularly Agustien. Does he jog around with his phone tweeting stuff?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
None of this surprises me, particularly Agustien. Does he jog around with his phone tweeting stuff?

He sent out a tweet this morning promoting his company :lol:

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
ALBION SEAL DEAL: "We are delighted we have finally secured Jesse until the end of the season. He is one of the most exciting young English strikers and has already created a lot of interest following his successful loan spell at Birmingham City earlier this season. Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...esse-lingard-1385273.aspx#FmtJMlGSEkoOz8QP.99

THE LOWDOWN ON LINGARD: Lingard was born in Warrington, Cheshire, and attended William Beamont Community High School. He progressed through Manchester United's youth academy and was part of the side that won the 2010/11 FA Youth Cup, before signing a professional contract in the summer of 2011. Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...ion-low-down-1385380.aspx#zJr9FwMr78xT6kyG.99
[MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Snappy gallery

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/signing-gallery-jesse-lingard-27feb14-1386355.aspx

And for Player subscribers....

http://www.player.seagulls.co.uk/la...te/20140227123300/page/0/name/lingard-s-goals

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I can confirm Lingard was training with the first team today at the Withdean.
Also other observations
Obika works hard and also scored a screamer, Kemy strolls around the pitch (and does not seem to be an accepted part of the team, a bit of a loner). Calde by far puts in the most effort for the whole 2 hours. Solly continually impresses with his control and movement with the ball.
I only saw the team hit the bar or post 6 times which is an improvement on the last session I saw when they were in double figures :albion2::thumbsup:

Are these training sessions 'closed' (i.e. were you watching from the trees or The Sportsman) or can anyone wander in?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Plus more to follow this afternoon and tomorrow on Seagulls Player, including why he chose Albion over other Championship clubs.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Plus more to follow this afternoon and tomorrow on Seagulls Player, including why he chose Albion over other Championship clubs.

Top work this from the club, Paul. Congrats all involved it making it happen.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wow. I thought Insider was dead.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When we signed Razak all wifes and girlfriends went without sex for a month then it was 3 times a night when they found out he was rubbish.

Except he clearly wasn't rubbish. Are you new to football?

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Just spoke to a mate oop North who is a Moan U STH,reckons we have had a right result getting him,quality player who has been knocking on the door of 1st.team.Fingers crossed and all that,could do well for us.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Mobile rings with Sussex by the Sea
"Yes"
"Hi Tony, when do we tell them about Lingard?"
"Give them a few more days to get Hull out of their system, Thursday lunchtime would be a good moment"
"Brilliant, cannot wait to see the message boards light up. Great fun this poker business"
"You should try it for real David" chuckle chuckle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here