Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any Aggro today ?

SAC

May 21, 2014
I'm not sure what all these clips are for..we seem to be seeing shaky footage of distant shadowy folk shouting. I'm not sure that constitutes "aggro" in the strictest sense of the word.

There's also a photo of a forehead and some nice shots of a bus, a BMW and some horseys.

I fool for it each and every time. Whenever there is "xxx and Albion hooligans" in the title, there is never any actual fighting shown. Why do people keep posting these videos and why do I fool for it each time?

The spot on the forehead is pretty unpleasant though.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I had some friends on that side of stand and apparently a small group of lads were just a little too lubricated and throughput game there was a some way over the top swearing considering there were a few kids about. To top it all they then decided at end of game to lob a bottle at one of the big screens. Then the stewards got involved.

And in doing so these idiots completely justfiy the fact you can't drink in view of the pitch during a normal game - as is the case at other sports and in other countries.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That area of greater London, or more accurately Surrey, is a desolate place. Surrey and the nearby areas has some beautiful little villages and towns but there are vast tracts of it which are like mini Croydons. Soul-less, no interesting history or architecture. Not much going on culturally, nothing but chain restaurants and cheapo take-away places. Horrible pubs and street after street of shoddy housing. Then there's Croydon itself. Ugh. This regeneration scheme seems to have made no impact at all.
Selhurst is even worse. Why would anyone live anywhere near these places, it's not as if they are particularly cheap areas to buy in. I can only imagine the residents simply have no imagination or desire to see anywhere else. Depressing.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
" mr policeman , he did it " ???

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Yeah, shame we can't also be the brown and crackhead capital of Europe like you guys though.

Shame that this isn't actually true; you need to look at Milan for heroin and Barcelona for cocaine and its derivatives. And as this recent press story shows a lot of the drug supply to the south coast arrives via lovely Croydon:

"Feb 7, 2018 - A group of drug dealers who were bringing large quantities of heroin and crack cocaine to Brighton from Croydon have been jailed for a total of 13 years. The five men called themselves the TB line and would stay in various hotels in Brighton, where they would prepare their drugs to sell on the city streets"

Shame that this isn't actually true; you need to look at Milan for heroin and Barcelona for cocaine and its derivatives. And as this recent press story shows a lot of the drug supply to the south coast arrives via lovely Croydon:

"Feb 7, 2018 - A group of drug dealers who were bringing large quantities of heroin and crack cocaine to Brighton from Croydon have been jailed for a total of 13 years. The five men called themselves the TB line and would stay in various hotels in Brighton, where they would prepare their drugs to sell on the city streets"

Must be a joint operation then :whistle:

https://www.brightonandhoveindepend...-for-kidnap-and-torture-in-brighton-1-7951663

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/16162140.amp/

2018-04-16 14.11.29.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Good to hear all went off peacefully.
I wouldn't set much store by the Angus.

After the laSt league meeting between us and southend the local paper in Southend had the front line banner

"Hooligans on rampage in southend" after a dingdongood on the seafront about 4 miles from roots Hall. It was indeed our "firm" but got 0 coverage in Sussex. .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I'm not angry fella. I'm just like you. Only no one laughs at my team because we're not dressed like jolly jesters with a chairman who's known throughout the land as a bellend with a dodgy haircut and a liking for Twitter rampages.

Deep down all of you all wish you were us. We know it, you know it...its just an accident of birth that your saddled with your ridiculous team and laughable location.

Croydon or Brighton? Where would one prefer to be associated with?

As I say. I pity Palace fans. No...I really do.

Zaha...I hate him..but you guys. I haven't got it in me. It's like pissing on a tramp.

I’m quite happy with my lot thanks very much, and surprise surprise, we don’t all live in Croydon !
South Norwood and Thornton Heath is quite urban, and has a large cross section of nationalities and a lot of social housing, probably similar to Bevendean.
I was very disappointed with some of your fans behaviour on Saturday to be honest. After the fiasco of our game at yours, I thought yours would be classier, but alas no.
Pyro throwing, hoardings ripped down and luzzed at fellow fans,local cars vandalised AGAIN, and more worrying, reports of monkey gestures towards Palace fans in the Arthur Wait.
I know Brighton fans generally tend to take the moral high ground, but the sound of silence on here is deafening.
So no, I’d rather be a jester .

Edit - it was also good to see that Muzza received no jeers or abuse before, during or after, and clapped us .

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I’m quite happy with my lot thanks very much, and surprise surprise, we don’t all live in Croydon !
South Norwood and Thornton Heath is quite urban, and has a large cross section of nationalities and a lot of social housing, probably similar to Bevendean.
I was very disappointed with some of your fans behaviour on Saturday to be honest. After the fiasco of our game at yours, I thought yours would be classier, but alas no.
Pyro throwing, hoardings ripped down and luzzed at fellow fans,local cars vandalised AGAIN, and more worrying, reports of monkey gestures towards Palace fans in the Arthur Wait.
I know Brighton fans generally tend to take the moral high ground, but the sound of silence on here is deafening.
So no, I’d rather be a jester .

Edit - it was also good to see that Muzza received no jeers or abuse before, during or after, and clapped us .

What a load of Tosh... It was the Met police's fault if anything happened anyway! That's how it works isn't it?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think beakys phone must be from the eighties as well ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here