Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guest of Honour at the last home game of season

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
He didn't keep us in the league on his own that day, so all the squad and staff who secured our football league status that day.

Agreed, though assuming we do actually get promoted. People are acting like its a nailed on conclusion! But yeah that whole squad, along with all other legends of the club including Indi and Bobby!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Agreed, though assuming we do actually get promoted. People are acting like its a nailed on conclusion! But yeah that whole squad, along with all other legends of the club including Indi and Bobby!

I never mentioned promotion just it's 20 years since that day
But agree it should be Gritt, Storer and RR

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Says user name [MENTION=20938]GoingUp[/MENTION] ???

Nobody actually mentioned promotion on this thread.
Surely it has to be done. 20 years on. Promotion or no Promotion.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Id' suggest the whole team from the Hereford match. But I'd also like to see Tony Bloom out on the pitch at some time. He deserves every adulation going. Not his style I know, but he deserves to be given all our thanks in a very very big way.

kjgood

Tony Bloom is a good shout, about time we had him on the pitch so we can say thank you, properly.

Id' suggest the whole team from the Hereford match. But I'd also like to see Tony Bloom out on the pitch at some time. He deserves every adulation going. Not his style I know, but he deserves to be given all our thanks in a very very big way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here