Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sky Sports - The Debate

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
These two just ooze class, if we haven’t already can we please offer Sidwell a role somewhere in the club?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
These two just ooze class, if we haven’t already can we please offer Sidwell a role somewhere in the club?

I thought we had but can't find any info

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Didn’t footballers used to be monosyllabic cavemen? My, things really have changed. Intelligent, articulate, respectful, interesting young men. Both ex-Brighton. There you go.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Two thoroughly decent gentlemen who appreciate what they’ve got and had, both good and bad. Very true what they say about short term objectives in football, the lack of class at Norwich and the dirty tricks played by Palace (small away dressing rooms with heating turned up on hot days).

Sidwell said he’s never had to do things that we all take for granted, eg registering at a GP, paying a parking fine.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Didn’t footballers used to be monosyllabic cavemen? My, things really have changed. Intelligent, articulate, respectful, interesting young men. Both ex-Brighton. There you go.

My thoughts exactly, we’ve already got Liam and Bobby on board, Stevie almost issuing a come and get me plea and I’d have him tomorrow.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As Brucie said:

"Didn't they do well"

Enjoyed that

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
We don't wanna just give out jobs for the boys, willy nilly, but clearly these two, Calde, Bruno and one or two others are pretty exceptional young men who have helped to create a certain ethos at our club (led, no doubt by Bloom and Hughton). We could do a lot worse than invest in them all in their next steps in football.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We don't wanna just give out jobs for the boys, willy nilly, but clearly these two, Calde, Bruno and one or two others are pretty exceptional young men who have helped to create a certain ethos at our club (led, no doubt by Bloom and Hughton). We could do a lot worse than invest in them all in their next steps in football.

The creation of a backroom staff along the old Liverpool way would be great

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I love Sidwell and it would be great for him to come back in some capacity but I also saw on another thread someone advocating Murray as striker coach when he retires - we're going to have to draw the line somewhere or we're not going to be able to sign any more players due to the size of our payroll with ex players on the books! :lolol:

We have been fortunate in recent years, or more accurately our recruitment has been spot on, in that we have had signed players who are great characters as well as players.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here