Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What are your expectations and hopes for the United game

D

Deleted member 2719

If UTD score I expect 10,000 fans at the Amex to be happy and a handful of lifelong Albion supporter's ejected.................................................... the match i don't know :shrug:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Win of course .

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Terrible starting lineup last Saturday with no attack and if we start with that shite we will get thumped...but a fair few changes and we may lose 2-0 ish :)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Looking at the team the Argus expect a loss is on the cards. Only 1 change due to injury. Hopefully reality will show more tomorrow with AJ in for the ineffective March at least

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If we're going to show up expecting to lose every away game without a fight, then we need to really step it up at home. Whoever the opposition, if we have no ambition away, we need to perform at home and get results we don't expect. We spent a lot of money on this team, it should be capable of competing in every game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I expect a defeat but would like to be wrong and would hope to see an improved performance all round plus new players coming in but it is CH picking the team so expect the only change to be for Bruno.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Hoping to see some of our new faces in action.
Hoping for a win, but expecting a defeat.

D

Deleted member 2719

Don’t be silly

Woo there easy Tiger.

Okay if Utd score 12,000 happy fans and Tony Bloom winding some F***S into Mourino who then replies with flicking some V'S at Bloom and then Hughton puts Mourino out with a straight right.

#Together

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can the OP start a similar thread for the Liverpool game? Cheers.

I'll do my bit by insisting that we're loose.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can the OP start a similar thread for the Liverpool game? Cheers.

I'll do my bit by insisting that we're loose.

Nah, I am now expecting us to run them close :smile:

I’ll save it for the follow up game the next time we don’t turn up.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
My hopes and expectations were greatly exceeded today. I'd have been more than happy to get a draw - and bearing in mind our performance last week and today's team selection I didn't expect even that.
So - both surprised and delighted. Happy days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here