Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Where is the strangest place you have ever slept?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bus shelter, top end of Ditchling Road.

Capture1.JPG

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
The bus from Guatemala City to Tikal (early nineties), albeit very fitful sleep throughout. Started with a bloke shot dead right around the first corner after we had left the bus station at 3.00 AM. Not long after the bloke behind us was knocking one out...Two stop and searches by troops and animals in the overheads and in the corridor. Makes me tired thinking about it even now...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Overhead luggage rack of an Inter City 125 back from Swindon after an evening game. Thought I’d mention this before [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] got in there with the gossip. I’ve also managed a couple of park benches, a “Businessman’s Hotel” (aka knocking shop) in Tainan, Taiwan and the spare bedroom of the West End flat of a millionaire lesbian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Decrepit wooden shed with only three sides in a field opposite the Marina after a heavy night out with work having missed the last train back to Seaford. I had started to walk back to Seaford but gave up at the Marina having spotted the shed and wrapped myself in a shitty piece of tarpaulin lying on the mud floor. Back into work the next morning in the same clothes.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Lots, but to single out just one - On a bench behind a G4S desk, with 2 G4S officers manning it at OR Tambo International Airport.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
In the back of a transit van in Brussels when we got locked out of a youth hostel.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Luggage rack on a train to Switzerland.
In a Westland Wessex, no idea how given how loud it was.
Underneath a VW beetle in a a car park in Reading. Couldn't get comfortable on the back seat.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Luggage rack on a train to Switzerland.
In a Westland Wessex, no idea how given how loud it was.
Underneath a VW beetle in a a car park in Reading. Couldn't get comfortable on the back seat.

Sorry, [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] , this chap is my dozing legend now !

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Shared bedroom in a London share house was a little strange at first....as I hadn't met the roommate first.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
During a musical performance by Bachman Turner Overdrive at Hammersmith Odeon in the 1970s. There is somethng about relentless cheery monotonous shite that just sends me off to the land of nod. I was there for the support act (Thin Lizzy), thought I'd give the headliner a go, and left as soon as I woke up.

In a telephone box on Eastern road (albeit we - yes there were 2 of us - were rescued by someone I sort of knew who was walking home very late, and who subsequently put us up for the night).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here