Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting at UCSB

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Serious question.

Why do some people question the holocaust?

Why do they think planes didn't fly into the WTC?

Is it beyond their comprehension to accept terrible things can happen or are they merely pathetic attention seekers?

Last edited:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Serious question.

Why do some people question the holocaust?

Why do they think planes didn't fly into the WTC?

Is it beyond their comprehension to accept terrible things can happen or are they merely pathetic attention seekers?

The whole thing, WTC, holocaust revision, illuminati all stems from anti semitism.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I have good friends who are jewish, and some near-distant relatives - so no issue there.

But the websites you rely on for absolute proof (your words) clearly do have problems with all Jews, wholeheartedly believe in the Protocols as fact and are clearly more than just anti-Zionist. You can get a good understanding of someone from the company they keep, as one very sage poster on here once said. You can couch it in whatever weasel words you like but, troll or conspiracy nut, I also think you're way out of line posting links to that website and supporting their stance.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Does anybody know why the Jews seem to have been such a regular target for abuse or discrimination throughout history? Hitler certainly wasn't the first to persecute them.

I'm not talking about Israel as a nation, I'm well aware of the political & sociological issues arising from that, but about the Jews as a religion, because anti-semitism existed long before modern day Israel (as we know it) did. Why have they so often been the target for other groups? Genuine question.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Does anybody know why the Jews seem to have been such a regular target for abuse or discrimination throughout history? Hitler certainly wasn't the first to persecute them.

I'm not talking about Israel as a nation, I'm well aware of the political & sociological issues arising from that, but about the Jews as a religion, because anti-semitism existed long before modern day Israel (as we know it) did. Why have they so often been the target for other groups? Genuine question.

How long have you got? They were esoteric, educated, an uncanny knack for business, they spoke a funny language, they killed Christ....Easy target too seeing as they were a race without a home.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How long have you got? They were esoteric, educated, an uncanny knack for business, they spoke a funny language, they killed Christ....Easy target too seeing as they were a race without a home.

Doesn't everyone speak a funny language if it's one you don't understand? :)

I'd have thought the stereotypes pertaining to Jews (positive or negative) were no more likely to be a universal trait amongst their society than in any other group, surely? Just like Scots aren't all mean, and Scousers aren't all hilariously witty. It just seems weird that their so-called negative attributes have stuck throughout history in a way that they don't stick to other religious or racial groups.

Or maybe they do and it's all just a conspiracy to make me THINK that?? :ohmy:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

I can have a go if you like. From pre biblical times the Semites were merchants and traders who relied, and still rely, on strong familial and cultural links to live alongside the Gentiles and still prosper.

Stateless for many generations they worked along the trade routes buying and selling and eventually lending money to individuals and, ultimately, states. The preference for privacy and distinctive religious clothing marked them out as "different" and the fact that many people end up owing them money makes them vulnerable when things go pear shaped. Post WW1 Germany was a good case in point. The Jews in Germany were still prospering whilst the German economy as a whole was in a state of collapse. Jews occupied many positions of high office in the law, medicine, education and media ( these being especially lucrative) and the Nazis were ale to point at this ad shout "our troubles are down to them" resentment, jealousy and commercial interest did the rest.

Education is highly valued in Jewish circles and jewish kids are encouraged to do as well as they can. We could all do with a bit more of that and society would be a better place

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
[MENTION=26569]Leighgull[/MENTION] [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION]

There is a massive gulf between "having some questions regarding the official line" and denying it ever happened. But there are buzzwords off the shelf ready to grab (anti semite / denier).......judging at the rabid replies at such a harmless quote - i think i'll leave this one alone on NSC.

[MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION]

you're quote "..you have actually fallen for the lies propagated by neo nazis" in #201 is extremely ludicrous.

[MENTION=13166]Dorset Seagull[/MENTION]

If it was the best putter he ever had it is sure to say it would not have made his golf game worse.

[MENTION=17583]The Camel[/MENTION]

people question alot of things....critical thinking is healthy. oh, and these might help you if you watch with no pre-conditioning....(this is the official worldwide footage taken by Michael Hezarkhani).
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss258/Teardrop196/hezarkhanicumv3-line.gif
http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/images/flight175/2nd_crash_analysis.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_aJeegFsC3...BLw/dPNyTtXl0OI/s400/6-34_wtc2-south-face.jpg

[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] & [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION]

how can one really seek attention to the self on the internet when they are anonymous?

[MENTION=26569]Leighgull[/MENTION] your quote in #207 is really something i find laughable.

[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] - the protocols were proven to be hoax years ago - that a site claims they are true doesn't mean his whole site is untrue. e.g The Sun lies and spouts crap, but the football transfer news is true.

[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] #210 - there is much written towards answering this - google or amazon would give a more rounded view than here.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Do you really believe that you're anonymous on the Internet?

:lolol: :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Don't try an get out of it now you utter tool. All of the conspiracies you love are linked to neo Nazi propaganda.

9/11: Mossad warned all the Jews in the WTC and many didn't show up for work on 9/11. Israel by action or omission had SOMETHING to do with it. Even if it was the military industrial complex or the Illuminati...who's behind them? Zionists!

Holocaust revision...who else would have an interest in denying either the scale or the extent of it apart from Nazis or Nazi sympathisers?

The financiers who pull all the strings in your warped world are Jews. You can't deny it. Youve fallen for all this bullshit because you WANT to believe that you are privy to a global secret. The only secrets you've discovered are put on the Internet by very clever anti Semites. That's the conspiracy.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Don't try an get out of it now you utter tool. All of the conspiracies you love are linked to neo Nazi propaganda.

9/11: Mossad warned all the Jews in the WTC and many didn't show up for work on 9/11. Israel by action or omission had SOMETHING to do with it. Even if it was the military industrial complex or the Illuminati...who's behind them? Zionists!

Holocaust revision...who else would have an interest in denying either the scale or the extent of it apart from Nazis or Nazi sympathisers?

The financiers who pull all the strings in your warped world are Jews. You can't deny it. Youve fallen for all this bullshit because you WANT to believe that you are privy to a global secret. The only secrets you've discovered are put on the Internet by very clever anti Semites. That's the conspiracy.

You fail to recognise AGAIN in this thread i have pointed to western occultist and not 'jews.' Yes there are many jews in alot of power - but that FACT does not make me a "quick, grab shielf off the shelf" = anti-semite.

The mossad 9/11 don't goto work claim is something i give little weight to as there is no proof.

So you have a theory that people hate jews so much they deliberately put out disinfo all over the internet to make it look like 9/11 was done by jews.....when really they believe it was a bearded muslim hiding in a cave......hehe - that is so funny......i've spilt my tea and everything.

Also in your warped mind you think that the the official figure of Auschwitz being reduced from 4 million to 1 million cannot be questioned or it makes one a racist? Or if anyone questions why MSM still spout the 6 million lie then they are racist too?

Madness.....you are a gatekeeper - would love to see your uniform.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Oh no wait till he gets hold of this :ffsparr:

http://goo.gl/Ql7MGp

I wouldnt worry about that,the guy in question is a well known conspiracy fruitcake.

Some of his classics are Aliens abduct humans at the ages of 3,6 and 13 for regular checkups

there are secret alien moonbases known about by the CIA

Einstein was a Zionist fraud and hoaxer.

Trees grow on the moon.......yep i havnt a clue about that one either

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I wouldnt worry about that,the guy in question is a well known conspiracy fruitcake.

Some of his classics are Aliens abduct humans at the ages of 3,6 and 13 for regular checkups

there are secret alien moonbases known about by the CIA

Einstein was a Zionist fraud and hoaxer.

Trees grow on the moon.......yep i havnt a clue about that one either

Standard how you don't answer any of the info in Dorset's link and instead fall into a media delivered stereotype.....again.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Standard how you don't answer any of the info in Dorset's link and instead fall into a media delivered stereotype.....again.

i didnt realise he posted the link in order to have it critically reviewed.

I just saw the name John Lear and laughed

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
You fail to recognise AGAIN in this thread i have pointed to western occultist and not 'jews.' Yes there are many jews in alot of power - but that FACT does not make me a "quick, grab shielf off the shelf" = anti-semite.

The mossad 9/11 don't goto work claim is something i give little weight to as there is no proof.

So you have a theory that people hate jews so much they deliberately put out disinfo all over the internet to make it look like 9/11 was done by jews.....when really they believe it was a bearded muslim hiding in a cave......hehe - that is so funny......i've spilt my tea and everything.

Also in your warped mind you think that the the official figure of Auschwitz being reduced from 4 million to 1 million cannot be questioned or it makes one a racist? Or if anyone questions why MSM still spout the 6 million lie then they are racist too?

Madness.....you are a gatekeeper - would love to see your uniform.

YES. Very clever anti Semites fill the Internet with disinformation so that gullible suckers (you) will stumble across it and read and absorb their poison. As you "research" you gradually find yourself being subtly told over and over "the Jews are behind it all" you don't realise it but, one day, you find yourself going onto a football forum and hypothesising that the Holocaust is questionable...and by then, it's too late. You're a dickhead.

Oh, and incidentally, the ridiculous comment you made that an Internet site can promote a PROVEN anti Semitic lie like the Protocols as truth can be trusted on other data shows conclusively that you are no longer able to differentiate between reliable information and manipulative wall-eyed nonsense.

Surely if a webmaster posts an outrageous lie that led directly to mass murder of innocent men women and children as a"fact" you should treat ALL of his data with scepticism?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here