Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Legs-it

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's twattish but fairly low-level sexism. I'm more bothered by the serious stuff like the sexualisation of young girls, FGM, child brides.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
"On its knees". You're as bad as the Daily Express with your Doomsday comments.
I wouldn't know, I don't read newspapers as they're all mostly full of shite

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I wouldn't know, I don't read newspapers as they're all mostly full of shite

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Just to bring you up to speed then, we have front-page predictions of biblical floods in Spring, Australian-style heatwaves in the Summer and apocalyptic snowdrifts in the Winter. Autumn is set aside for news on Princess Diana.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Stupid headline written by stupid people in a stupid newspaper that's largely responsible for the stupid position the UK finds itself in.

But you could say that most days.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's twattish but fairly low-level sexism. I'm more bothered by the serious stuff like the sexualisation of young girls, FGM, child brides.

And the Daily Mail is very guilty of sexualising under-age girls (usually daughters of the rich and famous) to the extent that it gets plain creepy.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Stupid headline written by stupid people in a stupid newspaper that's largely responsible for the stupid position the UK finds itself in.

But you could say that most days.

The article is written by Michael Gove's wife.

Wrong 'uns, those two.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Do not care .

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Pathetically childish headline.

I only get outraged though when they accuse those who dislike it of not having a sense of humour. They really do despise Britain if they think that passes for humour on our fair isle.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'm in the pathetic rather than outraged camp.

Given, though, that it has been one of the main architects of Brexit, I would have expected it to be more triumphalist..... But maybe that will come today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here