Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn (in three weeks) nearly sold out!

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
if anyone is planning to use ticket exchange - please give me the heads up so I can go on and buy them

many thanks

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I can go now. How do we access ticket exchange ? I've not used it yet.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Still 79 seats still available in S1D.

None available elsewhere. I presume the Club take any Ticket Exchange returns off-sale until they have sold out the S1Ds?

PG

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Still 79 seats still available in S1D.

None available elsewhere. I presume the Club take any Ticket Exchange returns off-sale until they have sold out the S1Ds?

PG

Probably returned tickets from Blackburn's allocation, or reduced segregation due to their tickets not selling.

With S1A and S1D fully albion, this has got to be the biggest home crowd recorded.

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
With S1A and S1D fully albion, this has got to be the biggest home crowd recorded.
Yes. Looks like a massive home turnout. With minimum segregation should ensure 30K+ despite empties in away section and usual mysterious ones elsewhere.

Probably returned tickets from Blackburn's allocation, or reduced segregation due to their tickets not selling.

I would suggest that Blackburn have given up 4 or 5 columns of their S1C block meaning we were able to have the rest of S1D? I reckon the fact we have these extras to sell in S1D would mean Blackburns allocation is now just under 800, which they will surely come darn close to selling.

As it stands just 60 available for us in S1D (only 22 pairs) and at the current rate, these will be gone by the end of the day.

Nailed on the be the highest ever home attendance with what I reckon will be an announced full house of 30,500 (a record) of which 29500 will be home fans!

Get your ticket on the exchange if you can't make it!

I didn't see the whole of S1A on sale to us, only half, but have been away to may have missed it. If not the segregation will be the other half of S1A with Blackburn having the whole of S1B.

On their site I figured out they have sold the whole of S1C and the upper bit of S1B with tickets still on sale for the lower part of S1B.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I would suggest that Blackburn have given up 4 or 5 columns of their S1C block meaning we were able to have the rest of S1D? I reckon the fact we have these extras to sell in S1D would mean Blackburns allocation is now just under 800, which they will surely come darn close to selling.

As it stands just 60 available for us in S1D (only 22 pairs) and at the current rate, these will be gone by the end of the day.

Nailed on the be the highest ever home attendance with what I reckon will be an announced full house of 30,500 (a record) of which 29500 will be home fans!

Get your ticket on the exchange if you can't make it!

I didn't see the whole of S1A on sale to us, only half, but have been away to may have missed it. If not the segregation will be the other half of S1A with Blackburn having the whole of S1B.

On their site I figured out they have sold the whole of S1C and the upper bit of S1B with tickets still on sale for the lower part of S1B.

6 seats together now showing as available in S1A (the corner). These are in the south lower quadrant, suggesting we have the whole of S1A (or thereare just a few rows segregation).

PG

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/1617bburn

Kinda underscores the clubs commitment to the exchange when the only place I found to access it was to go the the part of the website if you wanted to BUY a ticket!

Yes I did (eventually) find that but nowhere to buy. I now understand you buy in the usual place but there aren't any and it's plainly obvious why not.

For all the good things that the club do they can make a monstorous cock up of something very simple. For a start put it right up there on the tickets page. Secondly let anyone put there tickets on there at any time. If ticket exchange isn't invoked for a game then they never show but if it is then they are there straight away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here