Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worlds Hardest Creature X: How to celebrate?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Its had no credibility since the Polar Bear was BANNED from entering

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Make there be an actual incentive this time - like a pot of money or something. Members are invited to "nominate" one creature, then act as an advocate or a sposnor to promote it as it progresses through the tournament. Sweeten the deal with a prize fund or trophy at the end which is awarded to the winning duo at a glittering ceremony at the Amex, attended by an all-star cast led by our own well-hard Bruno to dish out the trophy... and someone like Dick Knight to hand out the wooden spoon award.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A minute's applause is needed for all the animals that have passed away since the last competition.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I love WHC and am both happy it's back, and sad that it's [MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION] last time as both promoter and host. I just hope we don't see too many second accounts wheeled out this year, just for WHC; it's so tedious.

You're hoping against hope there matey, why/how do you think the Honey Badger keeps getting beaten when he is clearly the World's Hardest Creature

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's a new year and that can only mean one thing on NSC...it's time for the World's Hardest Creature competition.

Now, this is a special WHC- it's WHC X: The TENTH anniversary - which has got me thinking...what does NSC want for the tenth anniversary edition? A battle of the champions? A battle of the champs plus the best performing non champions? Or the standard free for all where any beast no matter how unlikely to win is allowed in?

And for those WEIRDOS who don't like the WHC, relax, it's my last time at the rodeo so this could well be the last time you'll have to endure it. You're still weirdos for not liking it though.:thumbsup:

Celebrate by 'Go Ape' :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why not just bounce one of the nine previous threads as it is always the same people making the same tired and hackneyed boxing analogies about the same animals?

Sorry.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'm still waiting for Brighton's Best Pub to return.

The Brighton Pub World Cup last took place in November 2013 so this means that 2017 is a World Cup year and you may therefore wish to keep your eyes peeled.

Obviously I wouldn't dare host it at the same time as the World's Hardest Creature tournament but it is coming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here