Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno Saltor twitter

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I saw a tweet in support of 'No to Hull Tigers' campaign and had a little look. The account was Bruno [MENTION=24901]Bruno[/MENTION]Saltor

Was surprised to see a very personal tweet from December that I was unaware of and would have thought would have been picked up here and in national press in the current climate. made me wonder whether its a fake account given lack of coverage.

Sure enough, seems that the genuine acocunt is bruno saltor grau @ brunosaltor2. Can't imagine waht sort of sad individual pretends to be a professional footballer, seems to be loads around.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I saw a tweet in support of 'No to Hull Tigers' campaign and had a little look. The account was Bruno [MENTION=24901]Bruno[/MENTION]Saltor

Was surprised to see a very personal tweet from December that I was unaware of and would have thought would have been picked up here and in national press in the current climate. made me wonder whether its a fake account given lack of coverage.

Sure enough, seems that the genuine acocunt is bruno saltor grau @ brunosaltor2. Can't imagine waht sort of sad individual pretends to be a professional footballer, seems to be loads around.

What did the tweet say ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here