Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It would have been home to Chelsea

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I don't get why fans get excited by the likes of Chelsea and manure etc...Personally wether it's Chelsea or Cheltenham it doesn't matter.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I don't get why fans get excited by the likes of Chelsea and manure etc...Personally wether it's Chelsea or Cheltenham it doesn't matter.

Because most fans would rather see their team tested by the likes of Hazard and Pedro than by........no, sorry, can't think of any Cheltenham players.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Because most fans would rather see their team tested by the likes of Hazard and Pedro than by........no, sorry, can't think of any Cheltenham players.
Jose last year played a weak team in the League Cup 3rd Round which included:

Zouma, Cahill, Filipe Luis; Mikel, Ake, Matic, Salah and Remy - hardly anything to write home about.

Highly unlikely the superstars would have played in numbers, especially as they would be just starting their campaign in Europe.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Complete guess work so here goes:
£250,000 down the drain.
Or could it be more.
Never mind, the first team will tear the tractor boys apart.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Complete guess work so here goes:
£250,000 down the drain.
Or could it be more.
Never mind, the first team will tear the tractor boys apart.
1eb288d628c4bb9acad798e419bb7bb6.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems a shame for the club/manager to squander the chance of a hefty pay day by not making every effort to progress as far as possible in whichever competition they are entered. Oh well.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Those saying you don't care, footballs as much about momentum then anything, winning this would've kept our run going, we might hit a sh!tty slump now! As for resting players, they're professional athletes ffs, I don't have a few days off every time I change a set of taps!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here