Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar has found the fans

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Turns out they were right where he left them.

It's always the last place you look.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd wondered where he'd left me. Turned out i was in a Peppa Pig onesie in Edinburgh belting out Rod Stewart numbers and flooring old biddies who'd failed to pay me for my sweet larynxian services and the snortable opiates in my tender snout. I'm back now though, but oddly with a tattoo of a Krankie on each of my palms that i half-worry the ink from may still remain on the dented cheeks of the ungiving Mrs McGivens.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Last person off the pitch ( if you don't count Bruno's late run across it) , clapped all the fans and greeted the players. Plenty of passion from what I saw.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
What a difference attacking play from the start with Lau Lau causing all sorts of problems, why did we have to wait so long this season, before we were given entertainment and goals.?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What a difference attacking play from the start with Lau Lau causing all sorts of problems, why did we have to wait so long this season, before we were given entertainment and goals.?

Perhaps because players like LuaLua weren't fit enough, until recently, to play 90 minutes? Actually, no, it must be our fans shouting 'ATTACK' at Oscar at the end of the Barnsley game that did the trick, I have really heard it all on here now :lolol:

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Ending the ploy of playing with 2 defensive midfielders has seen the turn around. Many have been calling for a more positive formation. Now we have it we are reaping the rewards, and in the last 2 games at least, scoring at will. Long may it continue.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I've been behind Oscar the whole way but is it a coincidence that switching to a more attacking style the last couple of games has reaped rewards? This is what a lot of the dissenters were calling for.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Turns out they were right where he left them.

It's always the last place you look.

This expression pisses me off. Of course its always in the last bloody place you look. What kind of moron carries on looking for something AFTER they've found it :tantrum:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This expression pisses me off. Of course its always in the last bloody place you look. What kind of moron carries on looking for something AFTER they've found it :tantrum:

My brain just exploded.

Apparently they were there all the time, just a few misplaced bedwetters that went Awol.:smile:

So the manager does what his critics ask him to by picking a more attacking line-up and they're still the ones in the wrong, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here