Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lads Football Alliance March Against Extremism

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Did any Brighton boys attend this Saturday?
It Looked like a great peaceful turnout.
& does anyone know when the next is planned for?
I think it's going to be Massive.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did any Brighton boys attend this Saturday?
It Looked like a great peaceful turnout.
& does anyone know when the next is planned for?
I think it's going to be Massive.

I saw a horrendous Facebook video about this with a lot of badly written English written by chavs. Did make me smile that they were going to take back their country by fighting against Extremism yet couldn't stop their heads being kicked in against a couple of hundred Russians last summer.... :dunce:

May 17, 2011
1066 country
I think you'll find that was a different March .
I also saw that embarrassing video.
I think that was The Britain first March.
As you say only about 300 bald wannabee hooligans.
I'm talking about the Lads football alliance March which was peaceful no chanting & attended by thousands of normal football fans who are fed up with Extremism & a government who does nothing about it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm talking about the Lads football alliance March which was peaceful no chanting & attended by thousands of normal football fans who are fed up with Extremism & a government who does nothing about it.

No it was that march. To be fair the march looked peaceful whatever, but those commenting on the video were keyboard warriors.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Without knowing anything of this group, I reckon I can draw you a REALLY accurate picture of 80% of the people on this march.

I might not quite get the eye colour spot on, but everything else will be pretty good.

I'll even go as far to guess their names. Gaz, Baz, Daz, WAZZA, Chaz and Big Dave.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Were they also protesting the extremism which lead some tosser in a van to plough into a bunch of Muslims?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Without knowing anything of this group, I reckon I can draw you a REALLY accurate picture of 80% of the people on this march.

I might not quite get the eye colour spot on, but everything else will be pretty good.

I'll even go as far to guess their names. Gaz, Baz, Daz, WAZZA, Chaz and Big Dave.

'Lads' doesn't sound like a very INCLUSIVE 'Alliance', either.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I saw it... it was linked here... im sure there were EDL, SEA, and Infidels in attendance. I would be more convinced if the majority were not shaven headed.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
You need to take a good long look at the videos again then. Normal blokes. Football fans.
Why if you question Extremism & or the cause of it you are labelled as Far right or Racist. Don't get it!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You need to take a good long look at the videos again then. Normal blokes. Football fans.
Why if you question Extremism & or the cause of it you are labelled as Racist. Don't get it!

You seem a bit defensive mate. People have made some generalisations about the profile of the marchers, but not one reply has claimed that they (or you) are any such thing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

You forgot Spud (he eats two fry ups every morning), Dave the C*nt and Pockets (don't leave any bags unattended near 'im, the thieving prick).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here