Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Royal Wedding TV Coverage

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I was having a drink after work with a German, a Croatian, an Italian, an Aussie, a Gibraltarian and an Englishman...

I thought this was on its way to a fine joke

:nono:

Did anyone see Kay Burley blowing the soldiers whistle about 6pm last night on Sky News? Probably the best bit of TV I’ve seen all year.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
2ab5cbbd-ec13-4ae2-8a46-715491775ab2.jpg

If anyone going can get me one of these I’ll happily pay double price.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I live in Hanover and Queens Park....

I live in London now so assume where you live is an upmarket area? I suppose it must be if you have Giles and Polly locally. Any Tarquin's or Allegra's?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I live in London now so assume where you live is an upmarket area? I suppose it must be if you have Giles and Polly locally. Any Tarquin's or Allegra's?

Not that upmarket. I've lived in the area all my life. It's very 'yummy mummy' these days. Lentil bakes and sandals.

That said, there is genuine community spirit.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Not that upmarket. I've lived in the area all my life. It's very 'yummy mummy' these days. Lentil bakes and sandals.

That said, there is genuine community spirit.

Sounds a nice area despite the lentil bakes!!:)

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
A lot of 'look at me' to see here.

This, not just amongst the Guests but public too. Last night, when walking through the great unwashed (and they are, after several days camping out), it genuinely was mostly foreigners especially Yanks. All competing to get on TV and stark raving bonkers in the main. A great atmosphere, but no doubt it's the biggest look at me event of the year!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here