Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Could NSC ever have an APP?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I have no idea if it's a logistical nightmare, and am not technically gifted myself, but was just wondering if the day would ever come? Would make access on the go much better.

graysgull

Aug 23, 2003
Its available on tapatalk. I use it all the time, and apart from polls not working it's fine

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have no idea if it's a logistical nightmare, and am not technically gifted myself, but was just wondering if the day would ever come? Would make access on the go much better.

I did ask this question, a while back, but received an automated reply stating WTF was I on about :wink:
Would be a good idea though.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
ignore

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Doesn’t need an app but the website could do with an upgrade to a ‘responsive’ layout that automatically adjusts to different screen sizes and would make it look way better on smaller screens. Currently it just seems to have a layout that suits PC screens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Only if it's Omsung Phine compatible.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Its available on tapatalk. I use it all the time, and apart from polls not working it's fine

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

This - Thread Ceased

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Indeed.

You can get to the polls and add thumbs up etc by clicking "Web View" or "Open In Browser" through Tapatalk as well.

You can also remove those REALLY annoying "Sent from my iPhoneX because I'm a sad knobhead who's spent £1100 on a phone so that I can animate myself as a shit" messages too.......

D

Deleted member 22389

Doesn’t need an app but the website could do with an upgrade to a ‘responsive’ layout that automatically adjusts to different screen sizes and would make it look way better on smaller screens. Currently it just seems to have a layout that suits PC screens.

If you scroll to the bottom of the screen there is a select menu, from there you can select mobile version.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I use Tapatalk on my phone but as mentioned above there is a native mobile theme (scroll down and it's very bottom left) should you prefer.

I do intend to implement a fully responsive theme at some point in the not too distant future however, which will mean both of the above will be surplus to requirements.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Nice one! Didn’t realise. Thread closed then.

.... apart from you need to get rid of that annoying Tapatalk signature!

From the Tapatalk home page, Me / Settings / Signature - turn off. There's a good boy!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The answer is “Yes!”, I’ve just signed in with Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I use NSC on iphone only and as far as fitting the screen it's fine, it's just actually posting that causes a bit of bother.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

I did ask this question, a while back, but received an automated reply stating WTF was I on about :wink:
Would be a good idea though.

But what about BG how many threads would moving to an App lead to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here