Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

By all means take your 10-year old to see the away players get on the coach...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
... but if you're aged over 16 and not in possession of a kid, please don't stand around their coach straining for a glimpse of the oppo's starlets. It's just wrong. As we left, I spotted a group of about 10 20-something Albion fans doing it. Get a grip, FFS.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
... but if you're aged over 16 and not in possession of a kid, please don't stand around their coach straining for a glimpse of the oppo's starlets. It's just wrong. As we left, I spotted a group of about 10 20-something Albion fans doing it. Get a grip, FFS.

Agreed and to be frank even if you are with child don't do it, much better for the opposing side to turn up with no fecker there!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
As i walked past i saw a load of brighton kids sticking there fingers up at them ...made me chuckle

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Agreed and to be frank even if you are with child don't do it, much better for the opposing side to turn up with no fecker there!

Indeed, they should fence off the whole area to keep the autograph idiots away and just have a big fan blowing outsize balls of tumbleweed down a channel towards the arriving away players in a sort of It's a Knockout/Trigger Happy TV scenario.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There were possibly a hundred people hanging around, mostly in Albion shirts waiting for the City team coach to arrive. If that's what floats your boat go ahead :shrug:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

God forbid football fans show enthusiasm for seeing some world class players eh?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Love to see them on the pitch but queue, jostle and wait to see them get off a coach? Err no thanks

But you're not a 12 year old boy fully indoctrinated in all things Albion, Premier League, football. (in that order)

The OP can't have it both ways, he can't be pleased about promotion, money, and all the trappings that's bought the club and then pissed off because a bus load of deities arrived.

Either :fishing: or just small minded, I can't make my mind up which.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
PL. Every match is gonna be like Mickey Mouse's ****ing birthday.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Which has exactly what bearing on my statement? If you're going to answer, answer what I said , instead of deflecting away from your own inadequacies.

I did answer, by inference. But I'll spell it out happily - it's perhaps not surprising that a fan of Chelsea, a team stuffed full of "world class talent" for the last decade, may have a different view of 25-year old fans straining to get a glimpse of the opposition players getting on a coach than a fan of a club who has, until very recently, employed some real lower league journeymen.

I'm genuinely interested: if Barca came to the Bridge, would you have no qualms about seeing a group of 25-year old Chelsea fans trying to get a glimpse of Messi getting on the coach after they'd just beaten you 2-0?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I did answer, by inference. But I'll spell it out happily - it's perhaps not surprising that a fan of Chelsea, a team stuffed full of "world class talent" for the last decade, may have a different view of 25-year old fans straining to get a glimpse of the opposition players getting on a coach than a fan of a club who has, until very recently, employed some real lower league journeymen.

Why wouldn't a 25 year old, (who is exactly the same age as the Premier League), not want to see the players who have been hyped beyond comprehension?

A hell of a lot of NSC this week has been Princess Dianaesque hand wringing about the emotion of the event.
That doesn't happen solely because of the Albion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here