Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brentford] Beamback confirmed

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Not giving me the option to buy now (on the away tickets home page). Anyone know the reason? Can't be sold out.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Thanks ,
i have been to a presentation on the west side, in a lounge thats up at the North end , do you know if that would that be the one ?
well it's one of the platinum lounges and the 1901club website says it has central views so you may have been in another lounge when you went there before. Looks quite posh so best behaviour all round!

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Not giving me the option to buy now (on the away tickets home page). Anyone know the reason? Can't be sold out.

Do you have a season ticket? opens for general sale on the 13th. Only concourse tickets available at the moment.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Do you have a season ticket? opens for general sale on the 13th. Only concourse tickets available at the moment.

I've got a season ticket yeah. Managed to purchase tickets on my phone now. For some reason when I was doing it on my laptop there was no 'buy' option for the beamback.

Thanks for the reply all the same.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Just had a thought. Does anyone know if the Heineken lounge will have the standard corporate dress code for this? I aint wearing shoes to watch a game on the telly...

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Just had a thought. Does anyone know if the Heineken lounge will have the standard corporate dress code for this? I aint wearing shoes to watch a game on the telly...

The 'no trainers in the lounge' policy was relaxed a few months ago. No idea if other dress code rules apply for a beamback.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here