Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] ...won't get another point in the run in...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Spurs 1 point
Burnley 1 point
Man Utd 3 points

So far, I make that 5 (FIVE) points.

Looks like the run-in is turning out to be our richest pickings...

:mad:

Home and hosed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
yep i was one of the doubters didn't think we'd get much more than a draw after easter... funny old game :albion2:

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
Definitely no more points though - expect to see Knockaert & Stephens on the piss in Brighton over the weekend - deservedly celebrating. If the prospect of winning a title couldn’t motivate them last year when we were a top team in the division we were in and were expected to win at least one of those last 3 games, then there’s zero chance of motivation for these last 2 games #onthebeach

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Definitely no more points though - expect to see Knockaert & Stephens on the piss in Brighton over the weekend - deservedly celebrating. If the prospect of winning a title couldn’t motivate them last year when we were a top team in the division we were in and were expected to win at least one of those last 3 games, then there’s zero chance of motivation for these last 2 games #onthebeach

Who invited you to the party!? :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
1 down..
d4c700e93acff537d1cd9fadd47382ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

God how miserable can you get !

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Annoyingly I couldn’t bring myself to for fear of jinxing it. Two games in I thought of doing it just for shits and giggles but superstition got the better of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doh. Well thinking about it including the Man City game wouldnt have been worth the price, but quite a prediction, you would have got some tidy odds over all

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m just so proud of Brighton. So many GOOD people on our side and we’re so high up the ****ing League. From Dick to Chris we are just the best football team in the world to support. Not that I had a choice but I f***ing love the Albion!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’m just so proud of Brighton. So many GOOD people on our side and we’re so high up the ****ing League. From Dick to Chris we are just the best football team in the world to support. Not that I had a choice but I f***ing love the Albion!

How’s your head this morning, mine is a little tender....

Need a nice stroll in the sun, with a beaming smile, knowing everything is sweet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here