Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
corner2.gif
Thanks for that, it looks to me like the ball changes direction as it comes off March, it would go out at a different angle if it hadn't touched him, as annoying as it is it makes me feel a bit better that it wasn't (in my opinion) an incorrect decision.
Haven't seen the Lukaku kick on Bong yet though!

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I am disappointed you posted that giffy miffy. Corner from that angle :(
Yep, ball would have crossed the 18 yd line without a touch from March,
Doesn't it make you feel a tiny bit better that it actually was a corner though?
We were amazing today ... away at OT! and they only beat us with a fluckey deflected goal.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Yep, ball would have crossed the 18 yd line without a touch from March,
Doesn't it make you feel a tiny bit better that it actually was a corner though?
We were amazing today ... away at OT! and they only beat us with a fluckey deflected goal.

weirdly yes it does. Miffys 2nd clip over rides the first one for me and reluctantly I have to admit I think the ref got it right

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
weirdly yes it does. Miffys 2nd clip over rides the first one for me and reluctantly I have to admit I think the ref got it right
This. Feel much less "robbed". Moves it into the realms of more normally unlucky not to get a point.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As regards the actual game I would like to have seen Kayal come on for Gross and Propper pushed forward into the role he plays for Netherlands as we didnt look like we were ever going to score an equaliser.
So all the pundits saying we were great, Mourinho saying we were their toughest game yet, but you think you could have done better than Chris. If only Tony could tempt you :rolleyes:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
deleted, video link malfunction

[video]https://gyazo.com/869209d9572e25b9c294d12abc877d fd[/video]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Welcome to the premier league. Play well, look good, and then United win.
Yeah but they usually do that to teams like Arsenal or Spurs. Rub of the green and Brighton and Hove Albion could have won at Old Trafford today.

Worth a slight reflection if nothing else. [emoji106]

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yeah but they usually do that to teams like Arsenal or Spurs. Rub of the green and Brighton and Hove Albion could have won at Old Trafford today.

Worth a slight reflection if nothing else. [emoji106]
Oh absolutely. My quote was just word for word what my Villa mate said at the end of the game, and there feels a lot of truth in it [emoji38]

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Thanks for that, it looks to me like the ball changes direction as it comes off March, it would go out at a different angle if it hadn't touched him, as annoying as it is it makes me feel a bit better that it wasn't (in my opinion) an incorrect decision.
Haven't seen the Lukaku kick on Bong yet though!
Check out [MENTION=13018]chris[/MENTION]_Wilde’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Chris_Wilde/status/934570916901736448?s=09

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
CJTCs like this make my blood boil. Evidently knows f**k all about our club and what it's been put through, and instead decides to accuse our fans of being fairweather, using misleading statistics:rant:
https://twitter.com/j_coatsworth/status/934525947172311041?s=09

What were the Albion fans singing that obviously rubbed him up the wrong enough to prompt him to look up attendances decades ago and post it on twitter? Asking as whatever it was worked at annoying him! Might be a case of the truth hurts.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No Triggaar. Obviously not. His comment was made off many years of Villa playing United in the premier league, "play well, look good, then United win. Welcome to the premier league"
I know, but you can't welcome someone in when you're not there, that's just weird.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Losing can be deflating, especially when you don’t deserve it but I take your point

Agreed..... but I think CH has plenty of positives to take out of it.

Having said that, I would think there is the danger thinking if we can acquit ourselves so well against Man Utd, Palace will be a pushover, which they won't. It's a fine line.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
What were the Albion fans singing that obviously rubbed him up the wrong enough to prompt him to look up attendances decades ago and post it on twitter? Asking as whatever it was worked at annoying him! Might be a case of the truth hurts.

I believe it was the "we support our local team" chant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here