Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help the club by suggesting more palatable ways they can screw every last penny out of us.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
True supporters to allocate 20% of their estate to the Albion. As recognition of their support the Albion will, based on evidence of the Will (faxed through to the office) will result in the issuing of a voucher for a free pint of larger*

* voucher only valid 2 hours before a match

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Boris flasks. Pay on your mobile for a flask as you enter, buy a coffee to fill it at the kiosk, then hand it back empty at the end.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Water down the fosters a bit more , make every game a cat A game (dreadful policy as it is ) , and A facial hair tax .

Leave the Fosters alone. Water down the Harveys dish water instead, oh wait a minute... it already is!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
After tonight heres an idea how about charging us to watch our home u23 games on Seagulls TV rather than us getting them for free from our rivals website.

On a serious note, it is not greatly to our club's credit that they can't/won't provide the same service to fans as the likes of Leicester and Villa.

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Charge people to leave the stadium before the game has finished. A pound a minute would generate enough money to buy a striker during the close season that wasn't injured. There were a couple of games during the Poyet era when I felt like I was under anaesthetic, watching a glorified game of chess, that revolved around El Abd trying to impersonate Mark Lawrenson in his heyday. I left before halftime, because it was more entertaining watching the match analysis on the BBC website. My early departure would have cost me at least £45, which I would gladly have paid, in order to escape the tedium.
Some supporters leave the ground early, in order to avoid a transport nightmare and to get home the same day that they left it. Fleece them!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Many on here moan about our negative tactics and lack of goals, so how about a goal surcharge, at say £5 a goal scored by The Albion. If this scheme proves successful it could be extended to away team goals too...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To enhance the togetherness of the club, nobody should be allowed on site without wearing blue and white

At the turnstile we could then have a colours surcharge, say £5, for anyone wearing blue and white.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Sue every commentator who calls Izquierdo Izquardo or Izkaderdo or something which isn't the incredibly easy to pronounce Izquierdo.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Good thread.

"Speedy Boarding" allowing people to jump queues at the station and Park & Ride stops would be popular.

£99 per season (no need for any concessions).

Easier option

Walking stick hire - pick one up as you leave the stadium and give back once you get onto the platform

Child under 12 hire - Same as above as seems to get you down the disabled side of the queue

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Similar to snooker charge for lighting on a timed meter, floodlights are on a meter and fans will have to put in a £1 each per 30 minutes. Non payment meaning no lights. Income, 30,000 x 2 hours = £120,000 extra for cup games with extra time and penalties.

Hmmm it would mean the whole seasons games squashed in the evenings in the middle of winter. Sky would love it too. Careful what you wish for

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
To enhance the togetherness of the club, nobody should be allowed on site without wearing blue and white

At the turnstile we could then have a colours surcharge, say £5, for anyone wearing blue and white.

Yes like dress down charity days at work. Like it. Put a quid in to wear blue and white, fiver if you dont

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Stop wasting money buying players from the dutch leagues.......I jest.

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
a slight change to match shirts on a match by match basis , then make them available in kids sizes only, so parents get bugged like hell until they get one.

Exploit the kids, tug on the heart strings

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Just put a few donation boxes around. Somehow they’ll get filled up.

And perhaps install a Locadia themed 6-yard header challenge or the Dunky goal like keepy-up Challenge.. Won’t take up much space and the kids will love it. Only takes 2.5 seagull vouchers* at £2 per voucher.

* Seagull vouchers cannot be exchanged or used to buy food and drink. Only the machines.

Inspired by my trip to the PL museum in Manchester last season on the weekend of our cup game.
...Donation boxes....Shameful.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I would pay a couple of extra quid for the privilege of going outside at half time for a smoke. The anti smoking brigade will say surely you can go 90 minutes without a fag. Can the drinkers go 90 minutes without alcohol? It would seem not.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
If you sit near somebody annoying (swears a lot, stands in front of you constantly has a go at the team and managers tactics, criticizes the support and then misses half the game having a pint) get them moved.
Bronze moved 1 block away £250, Silver 2 blocks £500, Gold different stand £750. The club cannot guarantee who will replace them but you can always pay again if required.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would pay a couple of extra quid for the privilege of going outside at half time for a smoke. The anti smoking brigade will say surely you can go 90 minutes without a fag. Can the drinkers go 90 minutes without alcohol? It would seem not.

I have already suggested this earlier in the thread but £2 is League 2 stuff, being Premier League it should be at least a tenner and people WILL pay it imo.:smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here