Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] New iPhones - 2018 edition

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
In other news, I finally succumbed to a new MacBook Pro on Saturday. £1749 (plus 5p for the plastic bag). worth of gorgeousness.

Imagine my horror, yesterday, when the meeting I was having moved from the Royal Festival Hall across the way to Le Pain Quotidien and I noticed the back of my leg was wet and, looking down, to see that Diet Coke was pouring out of my messenger bag. The messenger bag that contained a nearly full bottle of Diet Coke and my new MacBook Pro. The laptop seemed to survive, which is quite something given it was sitting in a puddle of liquid.

You got that cheap.........the plastic bag, Tescos and MS charging 20p now :moo:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In 1998, when I moved to the US, I bought a Blackberry and got a contract with AT&T here with a $65 unlimited worldwide data plan. As long as I keep using a Blackberry they cant take the plan away. I buy my phones direct from Blackberry so I don't touch the original contract. Their new offerings are pretty good.

That's quite bizarre as data was gold dust back then, so I'm surprised that truly unlimited data plans existed.

For £20 (c $26) you can get three PAYG SIMs that include 12gb of data that can be used in most countries. I'm not on three but picked up one for three weeks in California, and it worked very well.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Whoah!!! Here's the REAL game changer....

Only £175!
0582b6ef31086615d9843da2ae740cc6.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Iphones are not like they used to be battery wise. My Iphone 8 is a year old and still lasts a full 2 days without a recharge and yes I actually use it during the day !

Well junior has got one and it’s rubbish compared to my Sony.........could be in part down to how it’s used of course

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Will definitely be pre ordering an XS max

Need to update my 7 plus and as much as I’d like the XS max am more tempted by the XS as always found the 7plus a bit too bulky especially when in a trouser pocket - am thinking the XS might be the perfect compromise as the screen looks virtually as big as what I’ve been used to on my plus but in a smaller pocket friendly frame

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here