Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Mass Effect Andromeda
Nier Automata (coming to the PC, YES!)
Resident Evil 7
Shenmue III

Some others I've possibly forgotten :)

Interested in the Switch but not sure if I see how it has the capability to recover for Nintendo after the Wii U.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I'm looking forward to the Crash reboot, Destiny 2 and Nintendo switch the most. If the Switch rumours about the price and reported games are true, it will be a great console!

How much is the switch going to go for? I saw the trailer for it and definitely want one!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
How much is the switch going to go for? I saw the trailer for it and definitely want one!

I'm hoping its £250 but £300 is probably more realistic, it isn't pushing anything from a graphical perspective so anything more then that would be suicide.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

Reliable sources suggest $250. We will know more at the end of this month as Nintendo are holding an event on the 13th (of January) announcing information on it. Widely reported it's coming out in late March too!

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
Wipeout Omega Collection, a long overdue return for Anti-Grav racing to console. Also interested in Formula Fusion if it gets a timely console release.

Also Danganronpa is getting a PS4 release, I've not tried a visual novel game before.

And another vote for Persona 5.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
How many can people tick off from this list? I can do 7 at the moment

http://i.imgur.com/RHGfued.jpg

Not heard of the 3DO before
12. But I am more of a computer guy so add Zx81, Spectrum, Spectrum+, Spectrum+2, Electron, Amstrad, 5xC64, C64C, Vic20 and Amiga 600. Oh, and 2x Binatone pong machines.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How many can people tick off from this list? I can do 7 at the moment

http://i.imgur.com/RHGfued.jpg

Not heard of the 3DO before

Nice little review of the 3DO here

[yt]DyaF_gCKWsI[/yt]

This guy is hilarious by the way, well worth watching his reviews of the old games and consoles. He rips the piss out of them.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
12. But I am more of a computer guy so add Zx81, Spectrum, Spectrum+, Spectrum+2, Electron, Amstrad, 5xC64, C64C, Vic20 and Amiga 600. Oh, and 2x Binatone pong machines.

15. I had the jap PC engine rather than turbografx though, and obviously uk snes and megadrive.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
15. I had the jap PC engine rather than turbografx though, and obviously uk snes and megadrive.
Sadly, mine is own rather than owned. #steptoesyard

twiggles

Feb 14, 2014
Could someone review this PC spec please? My gaming PC has decided to die on me. :(

Attachments

• pc.PNG
    pc.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 164

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Could someone review this PC spec please? My gaming PC has decided to die on me. :(
A PC that comes with its own chair. How big is it? :lol: Is it like the old Space Harrier arcade cab?
1088284893.jpg

I'm too far behind what is good or not these days as it is a far too expensive hobby. My girlfriend got Planet Coaster for Christmas and I was concerned her 3 year old PC with my 4 year old graphics card wouldn't cope with the ferocious looking minimum specs but it plays perfectly. It seems like low/medium settings to high settings is about £1000 difference. And a game you are forever chasing.

Pretty good twiggles. But if it were me I would change a few things. Firstly 4gb of system RAM is way too low for modern gaming, I'd say get 8gb minimum or 16gb to be safe. Also, your PSU is on the low side. If you decide to upgrade your graphics card in the future 350 watts simply isn't enough. If it were me, I'd be looking at double the wattage for a gaming PC. I'd rather have the wattage there and not need it than not have the wattage and need it. You can always ask the company what their advice would be.
Hope this helps and good luck!

Having finally made the jump to a next-gen console just after Christmas, I'm slowly working my way through a load of games I've been wanting to play for a while.

Finished Uncharted 4, currently focused on AC Syndicate, and have yet to dive into Arkham Knight and Fallout 4, so those should keep me occupied for a while!

Looking forward to the Crash Bandicoot remaster, along with South Park: The Fractured But Whole, RDR2 and the God of War reboot.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Pretty good twiggles. But if it were me I would change a few things. Firstly 4gb of system RAM is way too low for modern gaming, I'd say get 8gb minimum or 16gb to be safe. Also, your PSU is on the low side. If you decide to upgrade your graphics card in the future 350 watts simply isn't enough. If it were me, I'd be looking at double the wattage for a gaming PC. I'd rather have the wattage there and not need it than not have the wattage and need it. You can always ask the company what their advice would be.
Hope this helps and good luck!

Agree with this, I would get 8gb at least but and the best psu you can afford just in case you want to upgrade your videocard etc later down the road

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Having finally made the jump to a next-gen console just after Christmas, I'm slowly working my way through a load of games I've been wanting to play for a while.

Finished Uncharted 4, currently focused on AC Syndicate, and have yet to dive into Arkham Knight and Fallout 4, so those should keep me occupied for a while!

Looking forward to the Crash Bandicoot remaster, along with South Park: The Fractured But Whole, RDR2 and the God of War reboot.

Fallout 4 took me over a year to finish (with all the DLCs) ! Arkham Knight is equally amazing.

Just embarked on Uncharted 4, love it so far.

Gotta say the hype has died down for my PSVR, there's just no games for it. Hoping Ressie Evil rejuvenates my passion for it otherwise it's getting flogged and replaced with a Switch in March

Sulcy

Sep 23, 2015
Nice! Agree with what has already been said. 8GB of RAM will be fine for pretty much any game, I've never had any issues. and I personally went for a 650 power supply on my latest build.
If you need any other advice feel free to private message me as building PC's is what i do for a living! I can normally do a build like that for around £700 if that's any interest to you. (Although not sure how much a gaming chair is!)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here