Votes: 7 8.0%
  • No NEW striker

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • No Lincoln game on TV

Votes: 22 25.0%

• Total voters

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I'm still outraged that I didn't receive a free shirt from the club for my 7th birthday. The fact that I'm now in my 40s and didn't start supporting BHA until I was 10 is besides the point. Bloody jobsworths! #barberout etc.
.JCL!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
That fans complain about Sky moving games from Saturday at 3pm but then whinge because the Lincoln City cup tie isnt heing moved for TV coverage.
Make your minds up

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I can't get my head around all this going on with minutes applauses, bits of stone having my name on, no NEW striker and the Lincoln GAME not on TV, let's FIND out what the CONSENSUS is before we EMAIL Lapdog Barber on the WRONG thing to be UPSET about.
Can you make this a daily event (or at least weekly) so we can be all aware of the real ISSUE of the DAY (or week)

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Ooooh you lucky, lucky bugger. Shows how different we all are...I'd be stuffing various forbidden substances through their letterbox on a daily basis! You could suggest that as it prevents you sleeping, could you at least watch! :blush:

I used to live next door to lesbians too and YES they really did keep me UP most nights. I should've complained really.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
NO new STRIKKER SINGING REALLY P1SSES ME RIGHT ORFF...

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I am most outraged by the fact that I started a thread asking if anyone had a spare ticket for the Brentford game for sale, and it was immediately removed with no explanation. It's an AWAY game! What is possibly wrong with trying to buy an unwanted ticket from another Albion fan? Bizarre.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I can't get my head around all this going on with minutes applauses, bits of stone having my name on, no NEW striker and the Lincoln GAME not on TV, let's FIND out what the CONSENSUS is before we EMAIL Lapdog Barber on the WRONG thing to be UPSET about.

This really needs a POLL you CLOWN.

I'm mostly outraged by the club not organising a minutes APPLAUSE or FREE shirt to commemorate my attending my 763rd home match on FRIDAY.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am outraged at the possibility of the rail strikes coming to and end. I might have to stop WFH and actually start going to London again :rant:

Yes.Flicking yourself off while watching Tricia is sooooo morish.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I'm mostly outraged that I have to take a client out tonight, which means i'll be out all night and have to crawl into the office totally off my tits at 0830 tomorrow morning.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Albion v Sheffield Wednesday will be kicking off at 11:45pm here.

And it's the same for pretty much every evening game!

Why they can't start the game at a more sensible 3:45pm on Friday is quite beyond me.

Selfish.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
what about having an option for "other?"

I am most outraged that the Southern trains have prevented us from signing anyone in the January window. At least someone on here said it was due to the Southern trains.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here