Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next home game - reception for Pritchard

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't understand all the comments about money. Did any of our players turn down bigger financial offers elsewhere to play for us ? If so, then I stand corrected. As for booing a player because he chose a different club the answer is no.

Not sure any of our players were physically on their way to sign for someone else and got hijacked by us, although it's happened to us twice in recent seasons. I think that is what pisses people off.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Don't give a ### about him - hadn't heard about him and from what I've heard since I guess he'll be injured, poorly or unfit to traveel !

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Don't care 2 hoots about him...just three points to get back at the Norwich supporters who told me we should get rid of CH on there last visit to the AMEX..stuck up ba****ds

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He had agreed to sign for us before Norwich approached him without Spurs permission and offered him a lot more money. He is clearly a money grabbing **** so deserves a hostile reception on Saturday.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I think booing opposition players is utterly childish, so I will be bringing throat lozenges with me! :blush:

My Mrs heard me talking about it and said that if someone offered me substantially more cash for the same job, then I would have taken it. I could not help but agree, but this is the Albion, and common sense like that goes out of the window, and so I will be booing him . .

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I still miss the days of waving brown envelopes at Cheaterfield.

I think we should all wave fivers at him.

(HB&B can wave a £50)

A fabulous time to be a Seagull and waving envelopes toward 'Cheater in Chief Darren Brown'. How they got away with only a 9 point deduction still baffles me, other than that perhaps they'd passed a few more envelopes?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
My Mrs heard me talking about it and said that if someone offered me substantially more cash for the same job, then I would have taken it. I could not help but agree, but this is the Albion, and common sense like that goes out of the window, and so I will be booing him . .

I will be booing him.

Before we negotiated a deal with Spurs we would have asked his agent how much he wanted,then & only then
Would we have tried to make a deal with spurs.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's a non story as he chose Norwich...wether he wanted more money or not it's not a bad thing as we'd all do the same.No point in pumping a player up by booing etc etc as he'll play very well against us.We just need to focus on the game and not a player who's never played for us.:D

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I will be booing him.

Before we negotiated a deal with Spurs we would have asked his agent how much he wanted,then & only then
Would we have tried to make a deal with spurs.
You can't compete with these parachute payment clubs regardless of what people think :)

D

Deleted User X18H

You lot are Pritchard mad. Mike Donovan asked countless Pritchard questions at press yesterday. Let it go

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I hope we didn't as that would be the illegal tapping up of a player.

Are you telling me that we agreed a deal with spurs without knowing what sort of money the player was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here