Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace have just bid £31.5 million for a player

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Are you honestly stating that we didn't deserve to win the game? The second half was an absolute battering. Even B'mouth fans on Twitter were admitting they were lucky to get a point.
Nobody (i.e. ZERO people) GAF what you, a tedious little a scrote on the Internet, say you deserved. Even if we did, that isn't how football works. The point is you didn't win. You could have 100 chances per game every game - but if you lose 1-0 every week you'll still get relegated.

What you deserve and what you get are two very different things kid. Palace are exemplary evidence of that.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Nobody (i.e. ZERO people) GAF what you, a tedious little a scrote on the Internet, say you deserved. Even if we did, that isn't how football works. The point is you didn't win. You could have 100 chances per game every game - but if you lose 1-0 every week you'll still get relegated.

What you deserve and what you get are two very different things kid. Palace are exemplary evidence of that.

You don't care yet you read and replied to the thread :tosser:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Swooped ! image.jpeg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Remy and Benteke is a very good strike force with Townsend supplying as well. I expect them to finish top half now.

We should do if Pardew gets his act together . Our business isn't finished either .

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
You don't care yet you read and replied to the thread :tosser:
Wow, what a measured, intelligent response. I take it that's the closest any of us will get to an admission you're talking utter bollards? You're the one on OUR board saying you deserved to win a game because you had more shots...and yet I'm the sad one that's wasting MY time? Good grief, you can't have been watching football for long.

Run along boy, have a cry to your jester mates about the mean bullies from mighty Bournemouth who wouldn't let you win at football. Maybe make a papier mâché banner about it or something. Nobody here likes you, and nobody ever will.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Wow, what a measured, intelligent response. I take it that's the closest any of us will get to an admission you're talking utter bollards? You're the one on OUR board saying you deserved to win a game because you had more shots...and yet I'm the sad one that's wasting MY time? Good grief, you can't have been watching football for long.

Run along boy, have a cry to your jester mates about the mean bullies from mighty Bournemouth who wouldn't let you win at football. Maybe make a papier mâché banner about it or something. Nobody here likes you, and nobody ever will.

Forever in our shadow :wave:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
You are indeed.... quite a Toon reunion. That worked out well for Dad Dancer. I bet the Newcastle fans are watching this in amazement.

Well, yes, it did. The Newcastle side we're currently reassembling finished 5th. It only went downhill for Pardew at Newcastle when Cabaye, Remy etc. left the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here