Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0xWU7e5yXk BIT OF A PRICK IF YOU ASK ME
regards
DR

He was. He was at a Ruts gig I went to in Fulham, and left early. That was before he discovered suntan and California. I was always 9 stone of watery piss back then, but I'd not ponce around in the studio like I was the next Charles Bronson then leave a gig early to get a taxi home to avoid all the rowdiness ??? English literture student, apparently. I wandered lonely as a cloud.....mind you, I quite liked some of his later glam rock singles.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He was. He was at a Ruts gig I went to in Fulham, and left early. That was before he discovered suntan and California. I was always 9 stone of watery piss back then, but I'd not ponce around in the studio like I was the next Charles Bronson then leave a gig early to get a taxi home to avoid all the rowdiness ??? English literture student, apparently. I wandered lonely as a cloud.....mind you, I quite liked some of his later glam rock singles.

Same here. Didn't like his 70's stuff, but loved 3 or 4 of the 80's hits with the brilliant Steve Stevens.

Read BI's autobio recently ... interesting to say the least.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Buy the book and find out :wink:

that book seems to fall into the Rare category, did look around Lewes at lunchtime ended up in a very weird shop, looked like Black Books, but run by Tubbs and Edward :mad:
I asked if they had any music books and they gave me such a filthy look I wondered if I'd said bestiality or something by mistake

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
With added legend that is Smelly. Test Tubes back at their roots on Saturday playing at Peacehaven FC, for the 40th year ceklebrations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyrc-XILbkE

I am in this down the front. Great pick me up after the result at The Amex.. Seen the Test Tubes countless times, probably even more these last few years. This was a proper event. Loved it. To hear Peacehaven Wild Kids again was the icing on the cake. Defiantly will be asking them to put it back in their set when next we meet, if only when they play in Sussex.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
He has always looked like this (Smelly) , even when I first met him at gigs 40 odd years ago. They only thing that has changed about him is the colour of his hair and beard. A lot greyer these days. Still goes out the Albion as well .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here