Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace crowd

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
But he's right isn't he? You don't know me from Adam, yet you use my name every single time to reply to me. To make it clear, I'm not happy with you to refer to me by my name all the while you're too gutless to hide behind your own anoninimity. I'm fairly confident you won't give any personal details of your own, so pipe down you feeble coward.

[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION]

Simster has, by this post, made it clear that he doesn't wish to be referred to by his first name on NSC. Please don't do so again.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Jackie Collins, hubba hubba

jackie-headshot-plbg.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] 's first name is Jackie, btw - I wouldn't normally look at user profiles and give out such info, but he's clearly okay with it. I'll keep his surname and e-mail address off the forum for now though.

Jackie has just been away,
Thought she was James Dean for a day,
Plucked her eyebrows on the way,
Shaved her legs and then he was a she.........

And she said "hey babe take a walk on the Wild Side,
I said, "hey sugar, take a walk on the Wild Side.

SDG

May 26, 2014
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] 's first name is Jackie, btw - I wouldn't normally look at user profiles and give out such info, but he's clearly okay with it. I'll keep his surname and e-mail address off the forum for now though.

You're aware that using website privileges to reveal personal information isn't entirely legal. In fact, it could be deemed as harrassment if Dougie wanted to take it further.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jackie has just been away,
Thought she was James Dean for a day,
Plucked her eyebrows on the way,
Shaved her legs and then he was a she.........

And she said "hey babe take a walk on the Wild Side,
I said, "hey sugar, take a walk on the Wild Side.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You're aware that using website privileges to reveal personal information isn't entirely legal. In fact, it could be deemed as harrassment if Dougie wanted to take it further.

I suspect that (1) there's probably more than one Jackie in the Croydon area, and (2) her repeated use of another poster's first name might dampen any claim she has that her anonymity has been unfairly compromised.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I suspect that (1) there's probably more than one Jackie in the Croydon area, and (2) her repeated use of another poster's first name might dampen any claim she has that her anonymity has been unfairly compromised.

I never mentioned the Croydon area, even. Amazingly there are Palace fans elsewhere, too.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

You mean Jackie..
Why do I keep saying it in a Geordie accent ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Let's see. I'm looking forward to seeing whether the cowardly **** has anything to say on the matter.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

SDG

May 26, 2014

Well, not entirely.

His name is easy to find out. It doesn't involve moderator privileges.

If we was being perfectly honest, other BBS'ers have shared more info than just his first name, and I highly doubt they have moderating rights on this site.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Aye Edna, she's a canny lass.

That she is, pet.

Just found another of her holiday snaps. Looks like they had a lovely time in Texas.

article-2304235-065E3A330000044D-852_634x416.jpg

Well, not entirely.

His name is easy to find out. It doesn't involve moderator privileges.

If we was being perfectly honest, other BBS'ers have shared more info than just his first name, and I highly doubt they have moderating rights on this site.

Playing the victim..................... .AGAIN.

Brilliant swerve.

Mongs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here